Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 14, 2014

Spotted: NEW Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Shades

My first assumption, when my pal Emi of Project-Swatch showed these pics to me, was to say, "Ah-HA! There are Complete Salon Manicure polishes in the Color Destinations Collection!" But after thinking about it for a while, I'm now hesitant to say that. But that's only because I've made assumptions like that in the past and have been proven wrong. BUT, these new shades all have beachy-themed names, so it would make sense that they're part of the Color Destinations Collection, considering the beachy-themed names of the Palm Beach Triple Shine Jellies and South Beach Shores Salon Effects.

But what's strange (well, not really so strange, we've actually seen this before) is that these are being launched in the CVS Nail Bar, and not in a cute little counter display like the Color Destinations Triple Shine jellies and Salon Effects strips. Perhaps they're being launched this way only at CVS, and eventually we'll see a counter display for them at other retailers (if they truly ARE part of the Color Destinations Collection). But maybe these are permanent new shades, and that's why they're being launched in the Nail Bar?

So many questions! But enough with the dissertation--let's look at the pics that Emi so kindly shared with us:

image credit: Project-Swatch for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure shades at CVS

 image credit: Project-Swatch for Nouveau Cheap
831 Summer Lovin'

image credit: Project-Swatch for Nouveau Cheap
832 Beach Redy, 833 Hello Sunshine

image credit: Project-Swatch for Nouveau Cheap
834 Searsucker, 835 Summertime

 image credit: Project-Swatch for Nouveau Cheap
836 Leis-y Days, 837 Blue Crush

If it just me, or does the color palette of this collection totally remind you of the old Sally Hansen HD Polishes from 2009?? I'm not saying the finishes are the same...the colors just look similar.

Have you spotted these new CSMs in your area yet? Thoughts? If you happen to see them in a Color Destinations counter display, please end the suspense and let us know!

Thanks again, Emi, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I need all of those.

    And I live in a state where there are no CVSes.

    (Dangit..!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue Crush looks textured.

      If I can find them on a good sale I will definitely pick some of these up. Especially if they're at Rite Aid; I have some dupes to exchange there.

      Delete
  2. Am I the only one who thinks some of those faux swatches look textured? Specifically the last four (teal/green/pink/blue)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you're right they do look matte-ish and grainy like. The yellow looks like it could be a glimmer jelly too!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I was wondering if these were glitter mattes. It looks like some unusual finish on at least some of these.

      Delete
  3. I think they are Color Destinations Collection since the pastels on up there are LE & those aren't on a display neither.
    Oh, anyway, Leis-y Days looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so pretty...I love super-saturated colors for summer. Especially for my toes. And yes, G, these did sort of remind me of the HD colors too. Will be on the lookout for these for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are those really only $4 each? I'll gladly take Beach Redy and Summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The green looks like it is called summerlime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already started looking at other stores for the whole line and nothing yet! Let the hunt begin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must have them all, Lol!!!!! These look very nice and I love Sally Hansen nail polishes -- so nice especially considering the price point. I'm definitely going to need to head over to CVS now to check it out and see if they have these new polishes out (and where!). Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll go to CVS soon to look for these. My stores sell the line for $9 or more. Rite Aid is $7.59, way cheaper.

    I bought most of my extensive collection of this line from Walgreens during a great sale with BOGO FREE coupons. They cost me $2 each! Now that is a good sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I picked them up yesterday and I have summertime on now. Three have a shimmer finish no matte finishes. Really pretty!

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I removed my posts because what I found were other colors, also in the 800 series of numbers, but called COLOR VIBRATIONS.

    821 TUTU PRETTY
    821 TAKE THE LEAP
    823 TULIA KIT
    824 CUR-TAN CALL
    825 DON'T BE LEOTARDY
    826 PIQUE SIDE


    I exchanged my dupes for these although I really wanted the ones from the blog post. If I see them I will exchange them out. The ones I found are toppers and pastels. Gonna try them out soon.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones I found were noted in another blog post from February. I found them at both CVS and RA.

      but really want the ones from this blog post!

      Delete
  12. I can't find the beach collection, so disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Walgreens in my area just started putting out displays with the Beach Collection! They have been on an end cap right by the new Gel Polish line display. They are so pretty too. I wanted to buy them all but since I was buying the Xtreme Wear Pastels I had to pass them up. They were $7.99 and there was a $1 off coupon but I can't remember if it was the weekly ad or monthly book. Sorry I couldn't take pictures. I don't have a smart phone.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig