Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 7, 2013

Spotted: NEW Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Overcoats Collection

No one can accuse Sally Hansen of not giving us any new glitter polishes this year. First we had the Xtreme Wear Fall 2013 glitters. Then we had the Limited Edition Bling in the New Year collection. And now? MORE glitters (and spoiler alert: there's a square holographic glitter polish in this one)!

Huge thanks to my pal Tracey (@traceyloveslacquer on Instagram) for this one. Tracey spotted the brand new Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Overcoat Collection at her local Meijer this week and was nice enough to share lots of pics with us.

NOTE: Sally Hansen is usually very good about putting "limited edition" on their displays when things are limited edition. I suspect that the Overcoats are a permanent extension to the Complete Salon Manicure line, for two reasons: 1) It doesn't say limited edition on the display and 2) the bottle caps are different than the regular CSM polishes. I don't think they'd invest in making these fancy new caps to help distinguish these from regular CSM polishes if this wasn't a new permanent extension to the CSM family. But of course that's just a guess at this point.

 image credit: Tracey for Nouveau Cheap
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Overcoat Collection
(retail: $6.49 each at Meijer, 0.5 oz)

I believe that Meijer has slightly lower prices on the CSM polishes, so I'm guessing these will be the same price as the regular CSM polishes in your area (in San Diego they're $7.99 at most drugstores).

 image credit: Tracey for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Tracey for Nouveau Cheap
 Blush Over Hue

 image credit: Tracey for Nouveau Cheap 
Crown Jewels

 image credit: Tracey for Nouveau Cheap 
Over The Rainblue

  image credit: Tracey for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Tracey for Nouveau Cheap
 Glare Necessities

 image credit: Tracey for Nouveau Cheap 
Strawberry Shields

 image credit: Tracey for Nouveau Cheap
 Open Mica Night

Square holo glitter! Yes! I think this might be the first square holo glitter we've seen at the drugstore (someone please correct me if I'm wrong!).


 Cheery On Top

I would guess that this collection will start popping up at other retailers within the next month or so (that's what usually happens when Meijer gets something first). So keep an eye out for 'em!

What do you think of the new Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Overcoats so far? Are you "over" glitters yet? Are you still loving them? Anything jumping out at you here?

Thanks so much, Tracey, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. We need to see how Open Mica compares to Revlon Heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you right now there's going to be totally different, since Heavenly contains iridescent glitter and this one contains silver holographic glitter! :D

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I hope they are permanent! Regarding square holo glitter, Revlon Heavenly has iridescent square glitter (& hex glitter) - but the new SH looks quite different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny that you say that! I looked up my review of Heavenly before I wrote this post, because I was like, "there isn't square holo glitter in Heavenly, is there???" and nope! Just iridescent squares. Which makes Open Mica Night number one on my drugstore polish lemming list! ;)

      Delete
  3. *faints*
    The red, the square, the polka.com looking one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SH has a few things being discontinued ... so this might be permanent. If the shine line replaces miracle growth, this might replace the crackles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I need any more sparkly top coats. Never mind, I'm out scouting for them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not interested in any except the holo square glitter. The others seem like glitters I've seen before. I'm getting picky!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blush Over Hue looks a little dupey for Sinful Colors Full Spectrum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheery on Top looks like a dupe for OPI's Polka.com from the spring 2013 collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh jeez another SH collection to hunt down! And I'm still waiting for the new years eve collection to hit Miami

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally am going to need Opening Mica Night and Cheery On Top! Wow can't wait to find them. I wish more of my friends and family were NP junkies as it would give me an excuse to buy more of these and perhaps share?! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, I'll be your friend! I am a self-proclaimed NP junkie with over 600 bottles and I just keep buying more and more and more....

      Delete
  11. Ooo, I would put strawberry shields over my Milani polish in bet on red. I bet that would be pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Right, this is ridiculous. My wish list is getting enormous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh i want open mica night and cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Although I haven't been actively looking for these, I thought I would have seen them by now. Bummer I wanted Open Mica.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought the Cheery on Top a coup0le of nights ago and it's spot on dupe for OPI's Polka.com. Dare I say it even has a better glitter concentration and brush? I do. I'm loving it on my gradient manicure right now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This display showed up at Walgreens this week and will probably go on sale this month since it's the cosmetic item of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Complete Salon Manicure line will be on sale starting Sunday the 14th for $5.99 at Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh, for some reason I like the look of Cherry On Top... never would pay that much for a glitter(or most polishes), though!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig