Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 30, 2013

Spotted: Sally Hansen Holiday 2013 Limited Edition Bling in the New Year Complete Salon Manicure Collection

UPDATED 10/10/13.

Huge thanks to Michelle over at All Lacquered Up for this one! Michelle spotted the Holiday 2013 CSM collection at her local Gaint Eagle last week and was nice enough to share lots of pics with us. Take a look!

image credit: alllacqueredup.com
Sally Hansen Holiday Holiday 2013 Limited Edition
Bling in the New Year Complete Salon Manicure Collection
(retail: around $7.99 each)

There are FOUR new glitters in this collection--the rest of the shades in this display are repromotes (permanent, existing shades).

image credit: alllacqueredup.com
Twinkle Toes-ty, Fa-la-la-lavender, 3, 2, 1derland, Midnight Glitz

image credit: alllacqueredup.com
Twinkle Toes-ty, Fa-la-la-lavender, 3, 2, 1derland, Midnight Glitz

image credit: alllacqueredup.com
Twinkle Toes-ty, Fa-la-la-lavender


image credit: alllacqueredup.com
3, 2, 1derland, Midnight Glitz

REPROMOTED (permanent) shades:

 image credit: alllacqueredup.com

 image credit: alllacqueredup.com

image credit: alllacqueredup.com

Thanks so very much, Michelle, for this first-look at the Holiday 2013 CSM colletion. I truly appreciate it!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. These are a bit underwhelming to me, thank god, because there are so many other new products coming out that I really want and the money will be flying out of my wallet then! Thanks for the pics, G! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woowww your blog is so dangerous for me. @_@ I am so excited about everything released related to nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the first three! I mean especially the first is an indie looking glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found these over the weekend at giant eagle and there was buy one get one free coupons for them on the display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If that's square glitter I'm gonna lose it because I have a SERIOUS square glitter addiction!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first two!! But these are so expensive in NY... Seriously like $8-$9 and after following this blog I have become so good at buying things for cheap!! It will be hard to spend $20 on only 2 polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohh the glittery polishes are the ones I'm interested in!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. And they are probably LE for holiday right? *sigh*

      Delete
    2. Of course they are LE. Sally H you are killing me

      Delete
  8. So, I literally just came home from studying that display at my Giant Eagle, trying to decide on which 2 to get (thanks to that coupon) but I wanted to check out some swatches/get info on them first. So, the iridescent glitter topper is Snow Globe (boo, sorry ): ). The dark plum is called Pat on the Black. The blue/purple duochrome is called Black and Blue. On the display, the first glitter topper is 3, 2, 1derful which is a blue/emerald green mix. The picture with the holo/gold topper is Twinkle Toes-ty which looks pretty ballin'. Midnight Glitz has a lot more holo action in real life. The metallics and the red shade were pretty standard. So... yes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Has anyone seen these anywhere else yet? We don't have that store on the West Coast. I decided my last buy of the year is going to be the first four glittery ones, then I go on a moratorium until I organize my stash and start using up more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, pretty! I love the look of Twinkle Toes-ty and Fa-la-la-lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3, 2, 1derful looks just like Mermaid's Tale to me! I really want to see what Fa-la-la-lavender looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I picked up Twinkle Toes-ty and 3,2,1derland. Twinkle Toes-ty is a warm version of my favorite holographic sparkle type top coats. I LOVE it! I already had Mermaid Tales and got 3,2,1derland to compare. Mermaid tails has a dark base, whereas 3,2,1derland has a clear base. HTH.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig