Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spotted at Big Lots :Wet n Wild Spring 2013 Limited Edition 8-Pans for $1.50 (and more!)

I don't even know how to start this post except for to say: GET THEE TO BIG LOTS STAT.

This week, several of you have reported finding the Wet n Wild Spring 2013 Limited Edition Spring Forward Palettes (including the one that's a nice alternative to the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette) for A DOLLAR FIFTY EACH and the Summer 2013 Limited Edition Pop Art Craze Trios for $1.20 each! Check it out:

 image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Limited Edition Eyeshadows at Big Lots
(Big Lots price: $1.20 - $1.50)

Reader Heather (@loveheatherette on Instagram) shared the picture above of her Big Lots haul this week. WOW, right? I can't stress enough that the neutral palette on the right, Nude Awakening, is a nice, low-cost alternative to the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette--you can see my comparison here (I didn't say "dupe" but it's a nice alternative!). If you missed out on it last year, you've got another chance to get it, and for an unbelievable price!

image credit: Gloria for Nouveau Cheap
Limited Edition products from Wet n Wild and L'Oreal
(Big Lots price: $1.20 - $2.80)

And reader Gloria (@be_beautifu1 on Instagram) shared the above pic of her recent Big Lots haul. As you can see, Gloria also spotted the Colour Riche Balms from the L'Oreal Spring 2013 Limited Edition Versailles Romance Collection at her Big Lots. Score! Remember the buzz about that blue balm last spring???

I know that many of you found these LE Balms at Big Lots a few months ago, but just recently I have heard from SEVERAL readers who have spotted what seems to be a new shipment of them (they've also been spotted at Grocery Outlet lately if you on the West Coast--I actually bought some there a few weeks ago). 

Over the weekend,  I too spotted them at a local Big Lots, and the Big Lots I went to had five of the six shades from the collection:

Limited Edition Colour Riche Balm
from L'Oreal Spring 2013 Versailles Romance Collection 
(Big Lots price: $2.80 each)

Limited Edition Colour Riche Balms
from L'Oreal Spring 2013 Versailles Romance Collection 
(Big Lots price: $2.80 each)

Limited Edition Colour Riche Balms
from L'Oreal Spring 2013 Versailles Romance Collection 
(Big Lots price: $2.80 each)

I also spotted the e.l.f. Holiday 2013 Geometric 6-Piece Eyeshadow Compacts at Big Lots over the weekend:

e.l.f. Holiday 2013 Geometric 6-Piece Eyeshadow Compacts
(Big Lots price: $2.95)

I reviewed this compact back in December and you can click here for my review--the gray shade in this compact is worth the price of the entire compact, in my opinion! If you never got this at Target when it was available during the holidays, you have another chance to grab it!

And last but not least:

Sinful Colors Winterberry for days!
(Big Lots price: $1)

I spotted a TON of the hard-to-find Sinful Colors shade Winterberry at Big Lots over the weekend. This is one of my all-time favorite colors from Sinful--you can see my swatches of it here.

They also had lots of Revlon Colorstay nail polishes for $1.50, and the discontinued Maybelline Color Show Denims polishes for $1 each.

Get over to your Big Lots this week and see what you can find! And of course I would love it if you'd come back and left a comment on this post to let us know what you scored!

Thanks so much to Heather and Gloria for the great pics and sightings. And thanks to EVERYONE who took the time to let us know about these sightings as well. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

36 comments

  1. I know where I'm going tomorrow after work.

    Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never get the good stuff. Checked yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checked today, gonna check back in s few days again or check another big lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wayy!This is incredible!!Too bad, the local Big Lots around me do not carry good stuff!! t___t~!!!Thanks for sharing your founds though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check Kmart too! I scored those Pop trios for 20 cents. Will check my local Big Lots too! Thank you for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine nevergets anything good, but will make a run today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Big Lots is slow to get anything really good. I wouldn't mind getting a backup of that Nude Palette, since it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i wish there was a big lots around me =[

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow amazing deal! I wish I could find those around me! The store we had that was associated with big lots (liquidation world in Canada) is closed though, due to us being an 'unprofitable market' or something so I'm out of luck...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh, crossing my fingers that I find those 8 pans!! I actually found a couple of the trios still hanging out at one of my local CVS, but those 8 pans look positively gorgeous...and at a price that's hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would LOVE to get some of these but I live in Canada. I never even see the Limited Edition products when they are first introduced. Love Big Lots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dangit, I was just there yesterday and didn't see any of these =(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is indeed great news for anyone who missed these the first time! I was fortunate enough to get my WNW 8 pan last year when they came out but I know a lot of people couldn't find them. I agree with some of the other posts, my Big Lots never gets anything too earth-shattering so I'm glad I don't need to hunt for these. Also, I was kind of cracking up at the ELF eyeshadow's price: retail was $3.00, Big Lots price $2.95! Way to go Big Lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Big Lots in my area never gets the good stuff either!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I must get to Big Lots ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like it's time for another trip to Big Lots! Can you believe that I still look for the Life Is a Beach OPI/Sephora mini collection? LOL I want the blue L'oreal lip balm for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, totally going to hunt these out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My Big Lots is consistently lame but I went this morning anyway. Nothing. Maybe I'll stop by another one a little farther away next week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am leaving work a teeny bit early and stopping on my way home! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the heads up, G! Unfortunately my Big Lots didn't have the Spring 2013 palettes (I'd love to get a back up of Nude Awakenings). They did have the trios, but I passed.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hot damn. I am headed to Big Lots tonight. I hope they have some of the L'Oreal balms and some of the WnW palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. THANK YOU! =D

    I went to the Big Lots in Charlotte, NC today and picked up 3 of the L'Oreal Riche Balms. All shades were available EXCEPT 948 Laze In The Maze.

    Wet n Wild LE Eyeshadows were also available on a side rack in the makeup/beauty area too. ^^
    There was only one Nude Awakening left that I saw. I liked it, but I probably have dupes of it already so decided to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Not at my big lots...seems they never have the good stuff you post about. It was worth a shot, though! I really wanted these last year but someone in my area buys ALL of the LE wet & wild stuff. Super annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I didn't find the wet n wild palettes but I did find 7 color tattoos in awesome pearly shades. Don't know from which le collection though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google to the rescue! I got 7 of the 8 shades released in the 2013 summer collection.

      Delete
    2. Do u got those in San Diego's big lot?

      Delete
  25. Stopped by a big lots today and had no luck. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Which Big Lots in San Diego did you go to? I've stopped by three and they didn't have these goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I went on the way home last night. No WNW, but I did find ONE of the Olay Fresh Effects BB creams in "Fair to light" for $5. Love that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Let me just saw that I literally didn't even finish reading this before going to my big lots, then coming back to comment. I am kinda disappointed mine didnt have the 8pans even though I paid overprice for ordering them offfline when they first came out. in fact, mine didn't have any of the stuff in this post! lol. I got some good stuff though! 24 hour maybelline color stay stuff..oh yeah! and plenty of sephora nail polish still.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Found a color icon eye kit with Lust and Greed and 2 brow and eye liners all for $3.50!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I recently picked up Prestige total intensity eyeshadows,Hocus Pocus,Spellbound,and Charming..$1.00 each at my local Big Lots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the total intensity shadows in black magic, crave, addiction and obsession at mine, along with the total intensity mascara for $3. What area are you in? I'm in the buffalo NY area

      Delete
  31. Can any one tell me plz in which biglot in San Diego they have found the 8 Pam palettes plz let me know

    ReplyDelete
  32. Has anyone spotted these in Texas? I've been checking dozens of Big Lots every few days for weeks now. Nothing.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig