Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 8, 2012

More nail polish comparisons

After posting last night's Sinful Colors comparison post, I received some requests for more nail polish comparisons (thank you!). So I thought I'd take a moment to let newer readers know that I've done several drugstore polish comparisons in the past, if you'd like to take a look!

Here are just some of my past drugstore polish comparison posts if you missed them the first time:















Also, if you'd like to see more Sinful Colors reviews, here you go:


Hope that helps and thanks again for the requests--I love doing polish comparisons and will continue to do them in the future!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. These are really helpful! Thanks for sharing ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I'm so happy to have helped! :)

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love these comparison swatch posts, G. Keep them coming, if you can ;) ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great posts! I have found a dupe for Julie G's Mermaids Tail: Wet n Wiild's Teal of Fortune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! There's also another dupe right within the Jesse Girl core line! It's called Glee. :)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig