Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, September 16, 2011

Jordana: free shipping on orders $25+


I just received word from Jordana that they're running a free shipping promotion on orders of $25 or more. Since shipping for orders between $25.01 and $40 is usually $6, this is a nice little cost savings.

Since I've heard from many of you over the years who don't have access to all of Jordana's products (note: they did revamp their display at Walgreens and now offer a wider variety of new products), this could be a nice opportunity for some of you to try some new goodies.

A few of my favorite Jordana products:
  • I can't say enough great things about their INCOLOR Fabuliner pen (retail: $2.99). Seriously, this has got to be in my top three liner pens of all time, if not my very favorite. Black in particular is a true, rich black and the applicator is perfection.
  • And these glosses (retail: $1.49) I reviewed last year have a lovely pigment to them as well.
I of course love their polishes too. Purple Glam (retail: $1.99) is a fun shimmery purple with holo bar glitter. And for those of you new to Jordana (fyi, they're the sister company to Milani), you might want to know that Jordana makes a version of that LE Milani chunky silver glitter polish called Silver Jewel, and it retails for $1.99 (check out some swatches here).

What are some of your favorites from Jordana?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really love their Glitter Rocks automatic eyeliner pencils. Smooth, creamy formula, gorgeous colors, and a little sparkle. It's one of my go-to products when I'm short on time but want to do something with my eyes, as it wears like iron on me.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig