Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, September 16, 2011

Here's your reminder: B&BW Home Fragrance Event TOMORROW (9/17)


Everything you need to know about the Bath & Body Works Home Fragrance Event is above, and pay particular attention to that FREE gift. You'll get a cute "Bake Shop" tote and THREE mini-candles (Marshmallow Peppermint, Gingerbread and Candied Sugar Plum) free with ANY home fragrance purchase, folks!
Without a doubt, I'm getting this adorable owl (in my favorite fall scent, Leaves) for my car! What do you plan to get during this event?

PS: Don't forget about this coupon for a free mini candle with $10 purchase. I was told by a reader (who also works at B&BW) that you CAN use this coupon in addition to the freebie promotion! So in other words, you can purchase a home fragrance product for $10 or more, and get a free mini candle AND the tote bag and three mini candles listed above!

You can spend less than $20 tomorrow and walk away with FOUR free mini candles and a cute tote!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I think it depends on your BBW. My local one always lets me use a coupon in combination with free-gift-with-purchase events. I usually wait for these events to get the biggest bang for my buck!

    I also LOVE their owl stuff. They have an owl oil warmer that has my name written all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the heads up!
    I believe GWP requires a $15 puchase.
    Am I wrong?
    TIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think mqs is right. I went in and the cashier said that I had to spend $15 (worth of Home Fragrances) in order to get the tote. I ended up spending $16 on 8 pocketbacks, 7 mini candles (4 free- gwp & coupon), and 2 room sprays. I have a feeling that she made a mistake and gave me one of the room sprays for free :x All in all, totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only spent $10.50 before tax (got the cute mini pumpkin lantern and a small jar cover) and got the free gift. In addition, I used my coupon. So walked out with four free mini candles and the tote for under $12. Reading the other posts, I totally think I got away with something I shouldn't have...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig