Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How to get 2 Sally Hansen Real Nail Polish Strips for $13 this week

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

Given the positive feedback on my Sally Hansen post from yesterday, I just want to make sure you're all aware of the deal going on at both WALGREENS AND RITE AID this week (through 10/1). I already mentioned this on my Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales post, but in case you missed it:

There's a $1 off Sally Hansen Real Nail Polish Strips coupon here (hurry and print that before it's gone!) and there's a BOGO1/2OFF sale going on for Sally Hansen this week at Walgreens and Rite Aid.

image credit: Christina for Nouveau Cheap

So let's break this down:

Print out two of those coupons (most coupon services will allow you to print two coupons per computer).

Now, take your 2 coupons and purchase two of the Real Nail Polish Strips, which retail for around $9.99 (for this scenario, let's round up to $10). Your total would normally be $20 for two boxes. After the BOGO1/2OFF discount, that brings your total down to $15. Now deduct the two coupons (remember, you can use one coupon per box) and now you're down to $13 for two boxes. That breaks down to $6.50 per box, which is a pretty good deal if you ask me! 

Hope that helps those of you who have been wanting to get the Halloween designs and/or the Holiday designs. I hope your Walgreens and/or Rite Aids have the new designs out!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I'm SO glad you posted this. Although the coupon service only let me print one coupon from my computer...

    I can't wait to buy the Halloween ones now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. starification: I'm sorry you weren't able to print two. :( Maybe a friend or family member who has another computer/printer will do you a favor and print one out for you (if they don't plan to use the coupon themselves, of course!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger was acting up, so hope this doesn't show up twice. I had trouble printing the second one, too. I finally opened a different browser, then had to look through all the coupons to find the SH one, which was moved to last page, not where it had been before. Then it did let me print the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deal!! I thought only the Sally Hansen polish was BOGO1/2 at Rite Aid, I need to go check my store again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was informed that the limited edition designs (Halloween and Holiday) are not included in the BOGO sale at Walgreens when I was there on Sunday. They do not ring up with the discount, where as the standard designs do. I have not checked Rite Aid to see if the limited designs are included.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to try these!
    THANKS FOR POSTING THIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to get 2 of the Halloween designs the other day and when the cashier scanned them they didn't scan as being BOGO50% off. She told me they must not be included. It doesn't say anything in the ad about exclusions, so I just printed my coupon and I'm going to go try again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a sale? Where I live, that's the regular price. One is just $6.99

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ladies: thank you to everyone who commented that they weren't able to get the seasonal designs on sale at Walgreens this week. I completely forgot that Walgreens often excludes new and seasonal beauty products from their weekly sales. It's been my experience that Rite Aid and CVS do NOT do this, but for some reason Walgreens does, which can be frustrating when their ads do not state any exceptions. All I can suggest to you is to take the weekly ad to the register and show the cashier that there is no exception stated in the fine print. Ultimately, it's up to each individual store as to whether or not they'll give you a price adjustment, but it never hurts to ask (politely!), right? Good luck, and sorry again for any confusion.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig