Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 29, 2011

New printable beauty coupons and a CVS reminder


I want to apologize for the lack of posts this week. My boyfriend, Mr. G, went to Vancouver last week and came back with a nasty cold, which he then promptly gave to me. What a souvenir, right? Anyway, I'm writing this post with two very glamorous pieces of tissue in my nose, and a head that feels like it's got a bowling ball sloshing around inside of it, so apologies for any typos!

A huge thanks to freecouponalerts.com for the following info:





Note: Carmex coupons generally seem to stick around for a VERY short period of time, so please print that one ASAP if you're interested--don't wait or it'll be gone! If you missed my review of the Moisture Plus Tinted Lip Balms, click here. I LOVE the tint they give my lips.

A reminder that CVS Quarterly Extra Bucks start printing out THIS SATURDAY! Whoo hoo! So scan your Extra Care cards this weekend to see how many Extra Bucks you've accrued for the past quarter. Who knows, you may get your $5 Beauty Club Extra Bucks too--wouldn't that be nice? 

Oh, and a huge thanks to reader Mai for this one:

Do you want $2 in Extra Bucks, absolutely FREE? Then hurry and take the pledge to not be a Money-Trasher. (Note, this offer is only good for the first 500,000 participants. When I signed up, it was already up to around 100,000 participants, so don't wait!).
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. YAY! Gonna get me some new Carmex with that coupon :) Thanks for posting this~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks G! The bf doesn't let me shop at CVS because they don't have a union, but I'm sure he'll let me use the $2 extrabucks :o). I was number 125,881!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! I think I was #126,128 (or something?) for the extrabucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the CVS ECBs. Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! I'm never ever a money trasher! If my extra bucks are about expire and I know I don't need anything I still go get a drink or some snacks! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! I was 140994! Love my CVS extra bucks! And thanks for all the deals - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO glad you all were able to get your $2 Extra Bucks. Yay!!!

    Soooo...what do you plan to buy with your $2? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig