Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Spotted: Sally Hansen Holiday 2011 Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

I want to thank two lovely readers for the following sightings. The Sally Hansen Holiday 2011 limited edition Real Nail Polish Strips have landed at Rite Aid and the designs are so adorable!

First up, a big thanks to reader Jenny for this pic:


image credit: Jenny for Nouveau Cheap



As you can see, there are five holiday-themed designs in this collection (I've got my eye on the candy cane pattern!).

Reader Christina of ...and all things girly spotted this display at her local Rite Aid too:

image credit: Christina for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Christina for Nouveau Cheap

Plaid About You, Peppermint Twist and Snow Bunny

image credit: Christina for Nouveau Cheap

Prep's Cool and Winter Fun-derland

Thanks so much, Jenny and Christina, for the great pics!

Have you spotted this display at your local drugstores yet? I have to admit, I think I might like this collection more than the Halloween collection (and I really loved the Halloween collection!).
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. How wild--I was just thinking yesterday about what designs SH would come up for their Christmas stripes. :)

    I love the Peppermint Twist!!! I am so looking forward to seeing swatches of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I'm definitely gonna get the blue, glittery one and the candy striped one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red plaid is just about the sexiest thing I've ever seen. WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argyle and plaid??? I love it!! Can't wait to get these. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness! I love these. I love their Halloween ones and these are even better! Sally Hansen must want me to go broke ;) I can't wait to see these in my Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got 2 of these at my local Rite Aid. I got Prep's Cool and Winter Funderland. I'm seriously in love with these strips but at $10 a box these are killing my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these in my local rite aid today along with one random skull one in the display. I guess there were Halloween ones as well. Wish I could find those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are cute, I might pick up Preps Cool if it is available over here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are super fly! UGH. I wish I could find them now while they are BOGO 50% off.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. :O the snow flake ones are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! Cant wait to get some! Going to pick up the halloween ones soon! I just wish the price would go down on these on a permanent basis. But I think Sally Hansen is on sale in one of the drugstores this week. I going back to check G.'s post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, so I printed the coupon for $1 off Sally Hansen nail strips and now I am going off to Rite Aid or Walgreen for a BOGO 1/2 I wonder if I can use 2 coupons? Any thoughts on this?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was so excited when I spotted them that I actually didn't pick any up, but my favorites in person were Snow Bunny, Winter Fun-derland, and Peppermint Twist. I was so surprised to see holiday ones out already, I'm trying to wait as long as possible to wear my Halloween ones!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig