Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spotted: new products from Revlon, Burt's Bees and more (pic heavy)

I've got SO much to show you in this drugstore sightings report, so let's get right into it!

First off, my lovely reader Michelle spotted the new Revlon Sweetly Seductive display at Walgreens, and WOW, there are some fun products here! (Note, the display does not indicate that these are limited edition, so I believe they're core collection products.)

image credit for all Revlon photos: Michelle for Nouveau Cheap


I want to mention that Mai spotted this display at her local Rite Aid, so if you're interested in finding these, check Walgreens and Rite Aid!

I tried to enlarge part of the display for a closer look:


The products in this collection are Flavor Glosses and NEW Scented Nail Enamels. From what I can tell, most if not all of these glosses and polishes contain either glitter or glass flecks, so if you're a sparkle lover, you're probably going to love these!

Mint Fizz

Grape Fizz

Pineapple Fizz

Apple-tini Fizz

Watermelon Fizz

Orange Fizz

Colada Fizz

Grapefruit Fizz

Although I haven't seen these products in person, the Grapefruit Fizz scented polish looks like it might be a nice dupe of China Glaze Strawberry Fields! Many of these shades look like they might be jellies!

Thanks SO much, Michelle, for the great pics!

Next up, some new products from Burt's Bees:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

My pal Jess spotted these new Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes at Walgreens recently (30 towelettes for $5.99).

And I spotted the new Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter (the one I mentioned here) at Rite Aid--I initially spotted this balm at Walgreens so I wanted to let you know that it seems to be making its way to other drugstores now:




Next up, Jess spotted the new Carmex Lime Twist and Vanilla Click Sticks that I reviewed for you back in December of last year! I'm so happy these are FINALLY surfacing at Walgreens because it seems like it was so long ago that I reviewed them. They're fantastic and I highly recommend them.

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Over at Rite Aid the other day, I spotted some new Mood Magic Lipsticks (color-changing products are really making a comback!) that looks similar to the ones from Jesse's Girl:



Next up, I'd like to give you a closer look some of the new Maybelline products I mentioned in this post. First, we have a closer look at the Maybelline Color Explosion eyeshadow quints, courtesy of Jess:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Jess also spotted the Maybelline Master Drama eyeliners (possible Urban Decay 24/7 dupes) at her Walgreens:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

On the display it says:
MASTER DELIVERY with a creamy glide
MASTER INTENSITY for bold color
MASTER WEAR for 24 hours

Shades from left to right:
Midnight Master
Vibrant Violet
Made of Steel
Bold Brown
Sapphire Strength
Coal Commander
Jess also spotted the new Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Flared Mascara:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

And I'd like to thank my sweet reader Sierra for sending close-up pics of the Falsies Flared Mascara she recently purchased:

image credit: Sierra for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Sierra for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Sierra for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Sierra for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks SO much, Michelle, Jess and Sierra for taking the time to send your extremely helpful pics our way! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!


Have you spotted and/or purchased any of these new drugstores products yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I am sooo excited for the Maybelline Master Drama eyeliners! I will definitely try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I did not know Falsies has a new version. I've GOT to try it. I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo fruity things from Revlon. awesome! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I'd love to see swatches of those revlon glosses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. G, do you know if the new Maybelline eyeliners would be included in the 40% off that's going on at Walgreens this week? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot wait to find Falsies Flared since Falsies is my new go to mascara! Also cant wait for the liners! Woo hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blue polish looks gorgeous. I am SO all over that BB's stuff after work. Their lip balm is my HG lip product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just saw a MASSIVE maybelline display at one of the Wags near me that had the liners, the shadows and the mascara above plus some color sensational lippies. nothing had prices marked but oh my gosh did these products look amazing!!! the shadows especially caught my eye. the top triangle of each is VERY glittery but they look smooth. gorgeous shades.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Fizzes reminded me that I saw the candy 'Zotz' at the 7/11 yesterday. Do you remember the candy that had fizzy powder in the middle? I remember it from back when I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i cant wait to try the Maybelline drama eyeliner and definetly the Falsies Flared. Im going to walgreens and cvs tomorrow. I hope CVS has the mascara since its on sale there this week and i have some extra bucks to use and i got a 30% off coupon the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh I have to have the Colada Fizz polish and the Minty gloss... and probably the Colada Fizz gloss too...

    Walgreens on my lunch break tomorrow, thanks for the tip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know whats funny? Japan released a different (and better) version of these Maybelline quints last year!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of those new Maybelline shadows. I wonder how they are with pigment cause in the pan they look stunning.

    Great job as always lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just when I acquired all the ones I wanted from the last 2 scented lines, there's a new one!! I have a feeling my polish savings fund will be depleted shortly. Egads!! A watermelon!! My konad fruit wheel will be completely represented!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, I wonder if Colada Fizz is a dupe of impossible-to-find Blue Lagoon?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just picked up a couple of the new Revlon polishes today: Apple-tini Fizz & Grape Fizz. They are SUPER sheer on their own... but the glass fleck is SO pretty... So I tried over one coat Wet n Wild black. GORGEOUS. They make great top coats! Can't wait to try on all sorts of colors. And I really like these two scents, as well. Both are like Jolly Ranchers. Mmmm... I'm thinking of picking up a couple more. Don't tell my husband. -.-

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig