Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The CVS Beauty Clearance Sale (new items spotted!)

The CVS beauty clearance is still going strong, it seems. I just updated the CVS Beauty Clearance post with some new skincare items!

I listed all of the Burt's Bees products I spotted on clearance, and I also want to give you a heads-up that there are some new L'Oreal, Olay and Skin Effects products that have been spotted on clearance for 50% off.

The biggest surprise was that I spotted the Olay Pro-X Intensive Firming Treatment (Intensive Treatment Mask & Skin Tightening Serum) for 50% off!! This kit normally retails for $69 and it's now $34.50. If you're interested, I'd hurry over to CVS and see if you can find it on clearance (remember to SCAN it if you don't see a sale sign or sticker). That's a fantastic deal!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Each clearance item is 50% percent off, or is it buy one get one 50% off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxanne: These are clearance items, not *sale* items, so they're all 50% OFF. There are 75% off items as well, which are listed on my master list (link is in the post).

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig