Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Spotted: NEW L'Oreal Summer 2015 Nautique Nail Polish Collection

L'Oreal is launching some fun new products right now (click here if you missed my post on the new Le Matte/La Lacque lip colors and click here if you haven't seen the new True Match Lumi Illuminators). Today I have a new polish collection to share with you, thanks to reader @cosmeticsbychristina on Instagram:

image credit: @cosmeticsbychristina for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Summer 2015 Nautique by Colour Riche Collection

More info and a closer look, after the jump...


Christina spotted this collection this week at her local Harmon (subsidiary of Bed Bath & Beyond). Here's a closer look:

image credit: @cosmeticsbychristina for Nouveau Cheap
734 Fiery Sunset, 735 Sand Castle, 736 Hit the Waves, 730 High Tide, 731 Yacht Party, 732 Raise the Flag

This collection seems to be following the same pattern as the Spring 2015 Haute Florals collection (all creme polishes + one glitter topper). And just like with the Haute Florals, no indication on the display as to whether these are limited edition or new permanent shades.

UPDATE: Christina just confirmed that the glitter topper, Raise the Flag, contains tiny, matte bar glitters.

Have you spotted this collection in your area yet? Thoughts? Again, I don't know if these are new, permanent shades or if they're limited edition (but I'm guessing they're LE). This collection should be popping up at at all the usual drugstores within the new few weeks, so you shouldn't have to wait too long to find it. 

Thanks again, @cosmeticsbychristina, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Crud. I am obsessed with anything with a water theme. It could be ugly and stinky and I'd still at least look for it if it reminded me of beaches/water. Sigh. My luck, some company will come out with a lighthouse nail polish collection - little tiny glitter pieces that magically form majestic lighthouses on the nail.

    So... I'll have to keep an eye out for these pretty colors from L'Oreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, one more comment. That topper would be so cute on non-accent nails with Sinful Colors Star Blast Off on the accent nail. Geez. I'm already planning nail looks and I haven't even seen the display. I need help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are hysterical and sooo not alone!!! I too am looking forward to these!

      Delete
    2. HA! Glad that others do this too! :)

      Delete
  3. I found this display today at the Bad Bath and Beyond in Palm Desert CA! I wanted to buy all the colors but restrained myself and got 2; The white and the glitter topper. I also got to use my 20% coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found these and tried Raise the Flag. Am I the only one who thought based on these pictures that it would be purple? It's not, if anyone else was as vision special as me. It's red, white, and blue bars and it dries in under a minute, I kid you not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I thought that glitter topper was a holo and I almost freaked out! I don't remember which collection it was, not too long ago loreal came out with a holo and I couldn't find it for the life of me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found this today at my Rite Aid when picking up a prescription. (I'm a sucker for red-white-blue themed polishes. I also picked up Funky Fingers Bottle Rockets today at 5 Below.)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig