Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Now Through 6/14: Get Three Zoya Nail Polishes for $15 Shipped

Thanks so much to readers KD and Amanda for the tip about this one:


Now through 6/14 on the Zoya website, enter code KICK to receive your choice of three full-size Zoya nail polishes for $15 total, including shipping. As you probably know, Zoya polishes retail for $8-$9 each, so this is a great deal.

Have you been eyeing any Zoya polishes lately? If you place and order, I would LOVE to hear which shades you purchased. I've had my eye on Jace ever since I saw Michelle's swatch (I have a thing for 1970s-era avocado green cremes). And the shimmer in the shade Leslie is so pretty--that's on my list as well. 

Thanks again, KD and Amanda, for the tip!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm so bad... I just made another account so I could place a second order! Hopefully they don't cancel my orders. (Not that it's the end of the world if they do.) I also picked up the mystery trio. Spoilers are up on Instagram (#zoyamysterytrio) - I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig