Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 22, 2012

Awesome deal on Lip Smackers at Rite Aid this week

 Lip Smackers Shimmers in Cinderella Vanilla Sparkle
(about $3.99 at Rite Aid - click here for my full review)

Stocking Stuffer Alert!

Whether you want some of the new Disney jumbo Lip Smackers or just the regular ol' Lip Smackers, if you live near a Rite Aid then you're going to score big time this week (better than free).

Keep reading for all the details...

A huge thanks to readers Kimmie and KrySTYLES for the heads-up that not only are Bonne Belle/Lip Smackers and Jesse's Girl products on sale this week (spend $10 on any of these products get $5 back in +UP through 10/27) but Rite Aid also has a Rite Buy (month-long sale) that works in conjunction with the weekly sale ("double-dipping" as they say).

The Rite Buy for October is that when you spend $10 on Bonne Bell/Lip Smackers, you'll get $4 back in +UP Rewards. So if you spend $10 THIS WEEK on Bonne Bell/Lip Smackers, you'll receive a whopping $9 back in +UP Rewards.

But it gets better...

There are two printable coupons for $1 off any two Lip Smacker products here. And remember that Rite Aid calculates the rewards threshold BEFORE coupon deductions, not after!

Scenario:
Let's say you buy $10 worth of Lip Smackers products and in that combination you've purchased at least four Lip Smackers. Your out of pocket price after using both of those printable coupons will be $8. Then you'll receive $9 back in +UP Rewards. After rewards,  you'll actually MAKE a dollar.

Thanks again, Kimmie and KrySTYLES, for the great heads-up about this deal!

PS: If you need some ideas about which Lip Smackers to buy and you don't see the Disney display at your Rite Aid, I highly recommend the Dr. Pepper flavor, which I just featured in a recent Five Buck Friday post.
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Thanks so much G! I'm gonna go get some tomorrow (hopefully) as stocking stuffers for my daughter and two nieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't even a single Rite Aid in Kansas City, which still blows my mind because it's one of the biggest cities in Missouri and Kansas. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of those coupons is only valid in Canada (the other only in the US).
    but still good deal with only a dollar off

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Wish I hadn't bought the party pack for my friends and a buggy Cinderella already. This is such a deal anyway I'm off to get some more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how many times can you get the 9 UP? can you only get the additional 4 UP from the Rite Buy once?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yea I'm making the trip to ra after work today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a limit of 2 +UP on the lip smackers... what's the limit on the the $4 +UP? I can't find it on the circular.
    Thanks for posting this great deal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the coupons is only valid in Canada, but since the coupon page opens in a PDF, I just printed the page twice. Want to go hunt for the Disney ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tried this in MI today, bought 2 disney's and 2 singles. +UPs didn't load, cashier said it was bc I used coupons and then scanned BR card. She said it didn't read as 10 over, bought extra disney lipacker. Still no +UPs. :( Going to call customer service tomorrow and return if I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. After a rude Rite Aid CS rep wasted half an hour of my day, I was informed that the Disney items do not qualify as part of the +UPs deal, only the regular Lipsmackers. :( Bummer, and if you call Rite Aid and get "Skye," hang up and try for someone who is polite and competent. Very disappointed in Rite Aid over this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I called CS about the Disney LSs today. They are not included in the deal and they will not honor the +UPs. A rude rep by the name of S. gave me attitude after keeping me on the phone for half an hour. The circular states no exclusions, and she snapped at me "Well it's obviously not pictured." Very disappointed in Rite Aid. I can't stand disrespectful customer service reps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughhhh, that sucks. The ad definitely did not list any exclusions. And the rep sounded terrible! ]:

      But thanks for letting us know.

      Delete
  12. weird.. the Disney counted toward mine.. but apparently by me, you have to spend $10 to get the $5 back, then ANOTHER $10 to get the $4 back.. I also couldnt find the $4 monthly bonus +up reward brochure in the store.. where are those listed?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went to Rite Aid in Torrance CA and I also did not get the +UP, which made me REALLY sad. The cashier was also rude. I am going to go return them and buy them at Target instead.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig