Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 22, 2012

China Glaze: now at Cherry Culture (and on sale)

Attention Cherry Culture shoppers: did you know that Cherry Culture now carries China Glaze, and that they're on sale right now? Check it out:


Now through 10/26, enter code CG15 at checkout for 15% off all China Glaze items on the Cherry Culture website.

I just took a peek and their prices are already pretty reasonable. For example, the Bohemian collection polishes are $3.99 and the Eye Candy glitters are $4.80. With an extra 15% off, that's a pretty good deal.

PS: I just noticed that Crazy Rumors (vegan lip balms that I reviewed here) are all 50% off right now at Cherry Culture. These lip balms are super yummy, so I just wanted to mention that in case you were planning a Cherry Culture haul.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. God damn it. I already bought some polish online this week from the drugstore.com sale that you mentioned and now I went to go innocently see what their prices were like. And they have all these colors I've been pining for for months....I couldn't say no. And that's how I bought 9 polishes in one week. But considering they all cost around $4.50 each, and they're all OPI and China Glaze...not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G, this is my first comment, but I've been reading your blog for about 2 months now. You have an awesome blog! It's very dangerous to come here though, I love nail polish (and truly don't need any more), but of course I was forced to sign up for Cherry Culture. Just kidding. LOL Thank you for all of the heads up on sales, steals and deals. I don't know how you find the time, but I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That's great news! China Glaze is my favorite brand of polish! I guess Cherry Culture will be my destination when I need to stock up. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us know. They have some of the products I missed out on the first time around.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig