Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 22, 2012

The return of Styli-Style (new products and old favorites)

I'm so excited about this that I can barely type the words fast enough! Let me back up and explain that I'm a longtime Styli-Style fan, and when I first started this blog back in 2009, I used to mention their eyeliners a lot (they're super-pigmented, come in great colors and they have incredible staying power). But since 2009, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed that Styli-Style has all but disappeared from most drugstores.

It is with much excitement and delight that I inform you that Styli-Style is BACK with a new owner and lots  of new and innovative products (tinted blotting sheets and glitter lip stain/gels, anyone?) and I've got all the details for you today.

Styli-Style is happy to announce the re-launch of the entire brand available to the public as early as the beginning of November in select stores! We have kept a few fan favorites and have added many new and exciting items! Our brand new website will launch in about 6 weeks. In the meantime, we have a beautiful landing page up at www.styli-style.com.

After a momentary fade from the spotlight, the Styli-Style brand is now under new ownership and re-launching as the go-to brand for amazing quality eye pencils and broadening our scope to include a complete lip category and some face items. The criteria for most of our products is, “Can you draw with it?” (the word “Styli” deriving from the word “stylus”), which gives way to the inner artist in everyone.

Styli-Style products are available throughout the USA in Rite Aid, Harmon, Sears and select beauty supply stores, as well as internationally, including (but not limited to): Italy, Canada, Switzerland, Mexico, Chile, New Zealand and the Netherlands.
Keep reading for a peek at the new Styli-Style, after the jump...

The revamped Styli-Style product line, which includes old favorites and brand new products:

 









COLOR CHARTS





I'll be reviewing many of these new products in the near future, so please check back soon if you're interested. In the meantime, are you happy to see Styli-Style back? Are there any products in particular that pique your interest? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

PS: I can't even tell you how happy I am that the Line & Seal Twist 24 automatic eyeliners are back. They were an absolute staple for me back in the day and I can't wait to try them again.
SHARE:

40 comments

  1. I see a lot of Styli-Style in my future! Hope it gives Sleek a run for it's money, b/c it's too hard to get Sleek in the US. Hey, Styli-Style, if you're reading - can you please make matte e/s too? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have one Sleek palette so I can't really compare the two brands, but I'm super excited for all these new products. And I'll pass along your request for matte shadows! :)

      Delete
  2. my first comment here just to tell you how excited I am about the kajal bullit liners :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for first comments! Thanks so much! And I'm glad you're excited about the kajal liners--I'm intrigued by those as well. :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to try the eyeliners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to know what you think if/when you do! :)

      Delete
  4. That kohl eyeliner looks mighty interesting. I've never used this brand before. Wonder what the price point will be...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about the price points yet, but I'll let you know as soon as they're made available! :)

      Delete
  5. When will this be in stores? I always love trying new products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to the press release above, these products will be in select stores "as early as the beginning of November" which could mean that they might show up a bit later than that. But I'd start looking out of them in November. :)

      Delete
  6. Semi permanent eye liner? That sounds like perfection. Cant wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're as excited as I am about the relaunch! :)

      Delete
  7. Ooh, these look really exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wish cvs or Walgreens were on their store list. We do not have Rite Aids here in Fl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping that when the site launches they'll have a store locator so that you'll (hopefully) be able to easily find them in your area! :)

      Delete
  9. I love the line & seal twist in extreme black. Its the only eyeliner I use on my waterline and it lasts forever. It does not come off until I take it off. When I realized they were disappearing from my local CVS I went around and bought as many as I could find in the stores and on line. My supply is getting dangerously low since my daughter also loves this liner and I was getting worried. I am so excited that I will be able to purchase more soon!!!!! Thank you for telling us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree about that liner! So happy we'll all have access to it again! Yay!! :) and you're so welcome!

      Delete
  10. YAY! I've been a big fan of the Line & Seal eyeliners for years -- really happy to see them back again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sears?? Sears carries makeup? Geez, the one here doesn't. :( I'm eager to see what "select beauty supply stores" will carry the line cuz we no gots Harmo or Rite Aid here.... Keep us up to date, would you? And Thanks for the heads up on styli-style - used the flat liners ages ago, and was really impressed with them! Hope SS goes for wide distribution - I'm all about good stuff cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely let you know about any additional info as soon as I hear about it.

      As for Sears selling makeup, here's a post I did last year that explains it:

      http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/04/sears-to-feature-drugstore-beauty.html

      Delete
  12. Actually excited for this, used to own a bunch of 24 hr liners back in high school. Loved them because they never smudged or melted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think these are already on cherry culture...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't recall seeing any of the new products on the CC site...I think they're just the pre-relaunch products at this time?

      Delete
  14. I had the flat eyeliner in a olive greenish color (almost like smog from UD) and I loved it!!! it was a pain though sharping :/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, I am totally willing to try an eyeliner everyone is raving this much about. And liquid lipstick at a REASONABLE price point (I'm looking at YOU Sephora and Co.) would be very welcome! Of course, I am on a no-buy until after Christmas, but hey, that should just give stuff plenty of time to show up at the store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I hope they're available in your area...after your no-buy is over! :)

      Delete
  16. I just ran into this brand Sunday at Rite Aid! I didn't even give it a second look because the display was super dirty and looked like it had been sitting there forever. I didn't really check out the products, though, but I remember it saying Styli-Style. It was the Rite Aid in Huntington Beach, CA if anyone is interested on Brookhurst and Ellis. Now I must go back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, I bet that was one of the older, straggler displays...not the new relaunch!

      Delete
    2. It's a definite possibility.. I'll go check after work and get back to you

      Delete
  17. I used to have a teal liner from them I wore almost everyday. Hopefully it comes back! (this was like four years ago and it really made my eyes look awesome, I haven't found anything as beautiful since)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The line and seal lip liners have been my favorite ones. They have a neutral shade that matches my lips perfectly! I hope the new one still does.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so glad that I kept my flat pencil sharpener. The brand disappeared here about two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have got to try their mechanical eyeliner...can't wait for this to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just saw this brand at Big Lots today for $1 each, I didn't pick up any because they were busy and I wasn't sure about the brand but I'll have to check back tomorrow at lunch, to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I used to love their wedge shaped liners!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I found $1 plastique lip glosses at Big Lots a few months ago. THEY ARE AMAZING. I hate lip gloss normally but these are super pigmented and seem to stay on longer than I am used to. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig