Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Spotted: new nail products!

Here's a mish-mash of new nail products I've spotted over the past few days/weeks; apologies if any of these products are not new to you--I am very behind on getting these sightings up so please bear with me.

Let's start with the Rite Aid sightings:

Essie Cocktail Bling Collection



I don't know about you, but I am REALLY feeling all four the shades in this display!



Next up, Carla of Deuce Beauties spotted some of the City Color holiday displays at her local Rite Aid a few weeks ago and was kind enough to share this pic of the polishes (please note: I'll be reviewing the makeup from this collection very soon):

image credit: Carla for Nouveau Cheap

As luck would have it, I spotted this display recently as well, so here are some additional photos:



I think it's cute how the tops of the lids have little "jewels" on them:





I know this display is NOT new, but it was the first time I had personally spotted it at a Rite Aid in my area so I thought I'd share:


I also came across the new limited edition NYC In The Spotlight collection that I first blogged about a few weeks ago. I will share close-ups of all the products in a future post, but here are the polishes in case you were interested:


Next up, I spotted the two new Rimmel shades at Walmart recently. I want to apologize if this is old news to some of you, but I rarely shop at Walmart and I have NOT seen these two shades anywhere else in my area. I don't know if they're exclusive to Walmart, so if you have seen them at other retailers, PLEASE leave a comment and let us know. Thanks!

 
Left: Rags to Riches
Right: Wild Orchid





And finally, over at CVS, I spotted a few new nail products. First, the "Yard of Color" holiday polish sets are back this year. I doesn't look like there are any new shades after comparing these to my post from last year. These retail for $9.99 each and there are 10 polishes in each tube.


Again, not new, but this was the first time I had seen the Kiss Fine Art Pens at CVS. For those who aren't familiar with these pens, they contain a very fine point to enable detailed nail designs:


Each set comes with two shades and retail for $6.99: 

 


Thanks for reading, and please stay tuned for more drugstore sightings soon. In the meantime, have you spotted any of these products in your area? Do you own anything featured in this post? Thoughts?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. G., the two new Rimmel shades are for sure not Walmart exclusives, I've seen them at several of my d/s too. :) I can't wait to nab a few of those Essies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found rimmel's rags to riches in august at walgreens and i have seen it at my cvs in a limited edition type display for halloween more recently not sure if it is anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually saw a new yard of color polish tube at my CVS, it has a shimmery purple, a charcoal shimmer, a blue glittery color much like Sinfuls Hottie, and one similar to Pearl Harbor and a shimmery green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi G! Thanks for this, as always! Just a heads-up that I actually scored Rimmel Rags to Riches at CVS about a month ago. LOVE! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it just me or does Essie seem to regurgitate the same colors over and over again? I love their brand but I'm getting a bit bored with their collections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O I want those Rimmel polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen 4-5 (I can't remember exactly) different shades from the Rimmel Collection at Meijer in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the new essie nail collection is to die for! First time I've wanted ALL shades!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My CVS had the Yard of Color, but they were glitters! I didn't spend too much time looking at them, but they looked nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently bought Rimmel's Rags to Riches (LOVE IT!) in Kmart. I think I saw it in Target, too, not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I grabbed Rimmel Rags to Riches the other day, it's nice but i think it looks more deep and mysterious and awe inspiring in the bottle than on the nails...formula's fantastic though!

    also the LA color crackles i grabbed 4 (my RA had the display and it was practically cleared out lol, i got the last four). I tried the teal crackle (it's shimmery), and it's massive fail. :\ The other three colors, I can't remember exactly which they were but i THINK i got the red and the blue and either the pink or the purple...the red and blue I think were solid creams instead of shimmer, but the pink's shimmery. i hope they're not as bad as the teal crackle!

    it's just super super sheer so it barely showed on my nails (with Amazon something or other as the base color) and instead just made the blinginess of my nails fall flat. thankfully i only did it on my ring finger on both hands so it's not a total failed mani...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw the Rimmel display today at Meijer. Only Rags to Riches was left in it, and it was with the Halloween stuff, for some reason. Also, though all I actually purchased there today was food, I got a print-out coupon for $2 off an Essie polish, so I may finally try that brand. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. These new essie shades are also at Target.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig