Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 14, 2011

Small Rite Aid haul

I just wanted to take a minute to show you what I purchased at Rite Aid the other day. Most noteworthy are the clearance nail polish items, which I showed you in this post.

IMPORTANT: I want to remind you Rite Aid shoppers that if you do not see clearance stickers on these items, take them to the register and ask a cashier to scan them--they may be on clearance for 50% off! Like I mentioned before, my pal on Twitter, @somecrazedlady, told me she didn't see clearance stickers on the items in my post when she went to her local Rite Aid, but she had a cashier scan them and, sure enough, they came up 50% off in the system!


I finally bought one of the new L'Oreal Le Glosses! I paid full price for it, but I had a coupon and some +UP Rewards so it wasn't really full price. I just wanted to get this because it was the last in the display--I love rosy/pinky-browns and this shade, Really Rosé, is gorgeous in person (please check back for my full review soon). So far it's super opaque (much more opaque than I was expecting) and the staying power's been great as well.

Next, I bought Essie Smooth Sailing from the Braziliant Collection. It's funny because ever since I first showed you that collection, I have had my eye on Absolutely Shore, which is the pale sage green shade. Well, I don't know what overcame me, but I was so drawn to Smooth Sailing the other day that I passed right over Absolutely Shore. But then I had regrets, so I asked my wonderful Twitter followers what they thought of Absolutely Shore, and if they thought I should go back to Rite Aid and grab it. The overwhelming response was, "DUH! It's gorgeous. Go back and get it." But of course, with my luck, I went back the next day and it was GONE. Oh well...ya win some and ya lose some.

And finally, I picked up Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry Top Coat. I actually have never taken the time to research this top coat, but I loooove quick-dry top coats so I'm hoping it's a good one. For four bucks, I couldn't pass it up. Do any of you own this product? Thoughts?

Have you spotted any great clearance deals at Rite Aid recently?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Good to go is the best drier ever! I love it! Even for the full price it's well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Can't wait for your review of the gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that top coat too! I really like it. I had it before and lost it, so I was thrilled to see it 50% off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, $4 for essie polish?! i cant wait to visit rite aid when i go to the states!!
    essie costs like $19.95 here!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig