Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A great MAC dupe for $1.99? Yep!

If you read my post about this a while back, then you already know that Avon True Color Eyeshadow Single in Smokey Slate is an excellent dupe of MAC Copperplate (click here for the pics and full review). Not only are they super close in color but, believe it or not, I like the Avon e/s better! It's more finely milled than the MAC, it applies smoother, it blends more easily and it's got better staying power.

The sad part for me was that I thought this Avon shadow was discontinued. But that was until the lovely Tanya from Pink Train Case sent me an email today informing me that it's not only still available, but it's also on sale at Avon.com for $1.99!! Tanya, you ROCK!

If you have been wanting MAC Copperplate, I highly suggest that you pick up Avon Smokey Slate instead, because this is one of those rare instances where I honestly think the dupe outperforms the original. Let's all thank Tanya, shall we? :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig