Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Two subtle looks, two inexpensive eyeshadows...



Once again, excuse the poor quality of these pics (darn you, Blackberry phone!) but I wanted to share some photos I took tonight after playing around with some inexpensive eyeshadow in my arsenal of drugstore products.

For the first pic, here's what I used:

Ruby Kisses Silky & Rich Eyeshadow Duo in "Shamrock Chic"
This duo contains a gorgeous shimmery forest green on one side and a shimmery light taupe on the other side. Both colors are extremely wearable and blend like a dream. I love the packaging of these eyeshadows--they have a cool slide-top lid! Price: $3.99

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in "Cocoa"
All I can say is that this is my go-to eyeliner and holy grail when it comes to staying power, color, and easy of use. Price: $6.50

Maybelline Expert Eyes Twin Brow and Eye Pencil in "Blonde"
Click here to see my love for this product Price: $2.99 for two

Max Factor Volume Couture Mascara in "Rich Black"
This is my go-to mascara that NEVER lets me down. In the pics above, I only used one coat. But even with just one coat, I get defined, thickened, and lengthened lashes that don't flake, run, or smear, even during the summer and even with oily skin. I may cheat on you from time to time, dear Volume Couture, but I always come back to you in the end because you never, ever let me down. Price: $6.99

In the second picture I used the same mascara, eyebrow pencil and eyeliner as in the first pic, but here's the eyeshadow I used:

Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Instant Definition Eye Shadow Palette in "Quartz"


This trio of shades is simply stunning. You get a light peachy-cream highlight color, a neutral taupe lid color and a warm brown crease color. All three have a very subtle, very pretty shimmer. These colors apply smoothly and are just perfect if you want a sheer wash of color, but still want color that you can actually see. Price: $7.99
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig