Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 20, 2014

Spotted: The annual Sinful Colors St. Patrick's Day display (hello again, Green Ocean!)

Sinful Colors has just unleashed THREE new displays into Rite Aid stores this week, and I'm going to do two separate posts today about all of them!

First, it's the annual St. Patrick's display, which OF COURSE means Green Ocean is back again (they put Green Ocean in the St. Patrick's display every year, in case you're new to this event). So those of you who are still looking for this one have yet another chance--you can click here for my swatches.

Huge thanks to reader Melisa for this one. Melisa just found this display at her local Rite Aid this week and shared pics and shade info with us!

image credit: Melisa for Nouveau Cheap
Sinful Colors Sham-Rockin St. Patrick's Day 2014 Collection 
(retail: $1.99 each, 0.5 oz)

What's interesting about this year's St. Patrick's Day display is that, unlike past years where they only featured Green Ocean and Irish Green, this year there's more to it (but no Irish Green).

Melisa shared the shades in this year's display:

1355 Sin-ammon
101 Snow Me White
932 Call You Later
1032 Pistache
220 Green Ocean
1105 Exotic Green
283 San Francisco
926 HD Nails

1355 Sin-ammon
(limited edition, originally from the Fall 2013 Spice It Up! Collection)

101 Snow Me White
(permanent)

932 Call You Later
(permanent)

1032 Pistache
(limited edition - previously only available in Europe and then released in the US as part of the Spring 2013 Buff to Bright Collection)

Sidenote: This is a gorgeous green creme that looks like pistachio pudding. I would consider getting it if you don't already own it. It's almost a one-coater and you can see my swatch of it here.

220 Green Ocean
(limited edition - reappears every St. Patrick's Day)

1105 Exotic Green
(permanent)

 283 San Francisco
(permanent)

 926 HD Nails
(permanent)

So there you have it! Even though there's nothing new here, there are some harder-to-find shades in this display that might certainly make it worth the hunt for some of you.

Thanks so much, Melisa, for the great pics and info. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I can't wait to get Pistache and Green Ocean. The display wasn't at the Rite Aid I stopped in yesterday. So I have to go check my regular one. Thanks for the break down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh! I really wanted Pistache before but never found it! now's my chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always eyeballed the Sinful Colors polishes and thought " Hmm, I bet those aren't very good.. They're so cheap!" I guess I'll definitely have to check them out now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do the same but try them they are very good.

      Delete
    2. Sinful are some great polishes!

      Delete
  4. I'm hoping to finally spot some of the newer SC shades like Sin-ammon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Sham-rockin: take your greens to stylish extremes": funniest thing I've seen all day. I even showed it to my boyfriend and we had a good laugh over its corniness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be looking for Sin-ammon I don't believe I have it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already have Pistache but Green Ocean will be mine, this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully, Walgreen's gets the same display. I've been wanting that pistache for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. At a local Rite Aid yesterday, this display was out. But every bottle of Exotic Green was literally empty and they still had them out with price tags on them. It was a good LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already have green ocean but every time I see it I want to buy another one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If anyone is looking for Irish Green, I ran into a huge mess of them at Big Lots for $1 apiece....I took a picture but I don't know if it's useful at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny, my Big Lots had several bottles of "Exotic Green".

      Delete
  12. I need that Green Ocean! I really like it. Hope I can find it and it's not all gone when I can go out to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found at Rite Aid and picked up "Pistache" and "Green Ocean". I was also thrilled to find one random, lonely bottle of "Muse"!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been on the hunt for Green Ocean for at least 4 years, and today I finally found it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig