Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 16, 2012

Spotted: new nail polish collections, skincare and more

I've got lots to show you today, so let's jump right in!

First up: Remember the new Essie Yogaga Collection I showed you the other day? Well Glitter, She Wrote has swatches of the entire collection here. PS: I think I need Boxer Shorts!

Next  up, Once Upon A Polish spotted the Target-Exclusive Nicole by OPI polishes and has all the details about this collection plus some swatches here!

image used with permission from Once Upon A Polish

Be sure to check out these swatches!

Also spotted at Target (but not limited to Target) are the Limited Edition Sally Hansen Xtreme Wears. I have been looking high and low for these but haven't found them yet, so thanks to reader @jen_jenn_jennn, I can now show you pics of the display and close-ups of the shades she purchased!

 image crdit: @jen_jenn_jennn for Nouveau Cheap

 image crdit: @jen_jenn_jennn for Nouveau Cheap

And now for some recent sightings I spotted myself at a few local Rite Aids within the last week or so:


Not new, but new to Rite Aid, the Color Club Neon Fractured Collection:


The new Back to School display from Demeter:

 From left to right: Clean Linen, Moonbeam, Clean Skin

Cute coupon holders:


Nice to see coupon holders in more "contemporary" styles.

In addition to the new Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Clenaser (which I LOVE), here are some additional new products from Neutrogena:

 Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control Daily Scrub
Neutrogena Long-Last Shine Control Blotting Sheets

These seem to go hand-in-hand with the new Shine Control Makeup line, and also contain rice protein.


 Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser

Over at CVS, I FINALLY spotted some Japonesque brushes! Many of you have been telling me for months now that you've spotted Japonesque at CVS, and the FINALLY arrived in my area!


These are interchangeable and come with a magnetic head. You have to purchase the starter kit first ($12.99):


And then you can built your kit by purchasing extra brush heads ($4.99 each):



And finally, as a long-time Dove beauty bar user, I pride myself on knowing all of the various beauty bar fragrances (my current favorite: Plum & Sakura Blossom). But this one managed to escape me somehow:


I don't recall ever seeing a Shea Butter variety before, but apparently it's NOT new (just redesigned). Hum...have any of you tried this one?

Thanks so much to Glitter, She Wrote, Once Upon A Polish and @jen_jenn_jennn for the great scoop, info and pics! I really appreciate it!

Have you spotted/purchased anything featured in this post? Thought?
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Those Demeter roll-ons look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I am definitely going to search for those NOPI's! They look amazing! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those NOPI's look divine. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like NOPI have jumped on the Peridot dupe train.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G doesn't live in Canada. She lives here in the US.

      Delete
    2. G doesn't live in Canada. She lives here in the US.

      Delete
  7. Look LOW for those polish displays in Target! Mine had them on the bottom 2 shelves of an endcap facing the main aisle. I almost missed them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I got the Nicole by OPI "Look at Me, Look at Me," which is an interesting silver microglitter. I see flashes of blue and copper. Unfortunately I think the Yogaga collection from Essie is hideous, but I loved all of Essie's Mirror Metallics, so I need to buy fewer anyway!

      Delete
  8. I've tried the Dove with shea butter. My skin doesn't agree with any Dove products, sadly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been searching for that Neutrogena cleanser since I saw a magazine ad for it the other day, but no luck yet! It really bugs me because I'm super close to finishing my current cleanser and this Neutrogena looks like exactly what I need right now! lol

    Those NOPI's look interesting, but I have such an aversion to those bottles. Every time I start looking at the products I can't stand the bottle shape and refuse to buy them. I don't have any NOPI's, and I feel like that may never change because the bottle design bothers me so much! lol That is pretty strange, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My skin is in love with all things Dove. Being a woman of darker complexion the shea butter was calling my name. Not only does it smell amazing but I get compliments on glowing soft skin. I've been using it for months!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My skin loves all things Dove. Being a woman with a darker complexion the Dove with shea butter is extra moisturizing. Not only does it smell amazing but I get compliments on glowing soft skin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both targets near me have the new NOPI colors. My boyfriend works at one and got me Just Busta Mauve and For Gold Times Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know if it's just my bottle, but Essie Boxer Shorts chips within a day for me! Pretty color, just not a good formula.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That purple Nicole By OPI looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. After seeing those Color Club shades, I understand why I've always been disappointed in every other crackle/shatter I've tried. Neon, clearly, is the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just a head's up for anyone looking to cash in on the Buy2Get1Free at WAGS this month on the Extreme Wear, my WAGS had those LE shades mixed in with permanent shades on a display at the front of the store, with all the new items. You can tell the LE shades because they do not have the numbers and names on the tops of the lids, and they handles are black, not silver.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig