Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Spotted: Sinful Colors Boldacious Collection

Remember the new glitterbomb called Pride that I posted pics of here? Well if you're still looking for this polish, reader Kim found the display at her Walgreens recently and shared a pic of the full display (and a list of all of the other polishes in this display). Take a look!

image credit: Kim for Nouveau Cheap
Sinful Colors Boldacious Collection at Walgreens
(retail: $1.99 each, 0.5 oz)

Whenever Sinful Colors releases a new collection, I try to break down all of the shades and tell you what's new, what's a repromote, and how "rare" each repromote is. So here we go:

Top Row: 

1. Blue by You (repromote - permanent shade)

2. Decadent (repromote - limited edition from the Holiday 2013 Glitzed & Glittered Collection)

3. Georgio (repromote - this is an older limited edition shade that appeared in the Fall 2011 Destination America Collection and tends to come back from time to time in other limited edition collections)

4. Pull Over (repromote - limited edition from the Spring 2011 Tropical Ecstasy Collection and recently reappeared in the Holiday 2013 Fashion Forward Collection)

5. Pride (NEW - click here for swatches and comparisons)

Bottom Row: 

1. Innocent (repromote - permanent shade)

2. Fig (repromote - limited edition older shade that pops up in other collections from time to time. This is a dupe for OPI Plugged-In Plum and you can see a comparison here).

3. Citrine (repromote - permanent shade)

4. Enchanted (repromote - permanent shade)

5. Feeling Great (repromote - permanent shade)

So as you can see, Pride is the only truly new shade in this display, but there a few older gems that have been brought back, which could be good news if you're a collector and you don't already have these older shades.

Thanks so very much, Kim, for taking the time to share this pic and list all of the polishes in this display for us!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This is one of the few collections that I have seen a multiple Walgreens. All the doors are awesome. Pride is amazing! May need to grab a 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this display in Walgreens up on the top shelves. I got it down and Pride was the only new one I found. It came home with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh thanks for the break down. I saw this at Walgreens too but only glanced at the first few bottles which I already have. I thought I was sol when you posted Pride swatches, but I'm crossing my fingers there is a bottle of it left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got Pride from this display. Figured all the other colors were existing. Pride is pretty epic, I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, I was at Walgreens last night and saw this display. Nothing really caught my eye and I had no idea Pride was in there, hoping it isn't sold out by the time I check back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow no walgreens near me but hopefully when I make the drive tomorrow they still have some

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grabbed two of the pride!!! This glitter is the bomb.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig