Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, November 23, 2013

New e.l.f. Studio BB Cream and Moisturizing Lipsticks

So I've been hearing lots of buzz about the new e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipsticks this week, but I had NO IDEA that e.l.f. has also launched a new BB Cream! Thanks so much to reader Jess E. for the heads-up about this one:

 image source: eyeslipsface.com
NEW e.l.f. Studio BB Cream SPF20, available in six shades
(retail: $6, 1.06 oz)

The new e.l.f. Studio BB Cream SPF20 comes in six shades, which you can view on the e.l.f. site here. So why am I so excited about this one? For starters, most US BB Creams come in two shades (three or four, if you're lucky). So I love that e.l.f. has given us a glorious six shades here. Also, if you caught my e.l.f. Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF20 review a while back, you know that I LOVE that product. I actually said in my review that if e.l.f. labelled that product as a BB Cream I wouldn't bat an eye, because it's very much like a US BB Cream (even better, if you ask me). So the fact that e.l.f. has a BB Cream now is making me wonder if they could have actually improved upon the formula of their Tinted Moisturizer. Because that would be crazy, and a total bargain for $6.

 image source: eyeslipsface.com
NEW e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipsticks, available in ten shades
(retail: $3, 0.11 oz)

The new e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipsticks are available in ten shades, which you can view here. I'm very excited to try these as well, because I have had very good luck with the $1 e.l.f. Essential Lipsticks (here's my favorite, which you can get at Target for a buck). I don't know about you, but I'm loving the shades they're offering in this new range!

Are you excited about either of these new offerings from e.l.f.? Think you'll give them a whirl?

Thanks so much, Jess E., for the great tip about the new BB Cream!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I've been looking for an excuse to order from elf...I think I found an excuse!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping I hear some good reviews on this product - I'd be willing to give this a try if it compares to some of the Asian brands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, I am so happy ELF came out with some new products. I will definitely try the lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh....I think I have a reason to go but more elf products...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the BB cream on ELF's site yesterday and I'm so curious! I think the tinted moisturizer is a good buy at $3, but it doesn't match my skintone so I'm wondering if this will be any different... those lipsticks look interesting too. Too many good deals to handle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. is elf going to have a black friday/ cybermonday sale?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is also an ELF discount code for all studio products on Retailmenot.com. I just used it last night and worked perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be trying out their BB Cream because, hey, that's a reasonable price!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to see these come to Target which is the only local store that has a large ELF display

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to see these come to Target which is the only local store with a large EKF display!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be curious to see what you all think about this BB cream, however I am personally a bit scared to try something that only costs a couple of bucks on my face. Yickes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but please remember that this a budget-beauty blog. EVERYTHING I review here "only costs a couple of bucks." If you have any judgments about that, you're probably not going to enjoy 99% of my blog posts! lol! :)

      Delete
    2. A lot of these products are made with "low budget" ingredients. It's like buying the Great Value brand of cream cheese over the Philadelphia brand at Walmart. They serve the same purpose, just cheaper ingredients.

      Delete
  12. Yelena, You're certainly entitled to your opinion but I can attest to the quality of most of the e.l.f. products and the W & W stuff is pretty incredible too. Most of the high end makeup consists of the exact same ingredients, only they (and you) pay primo for display, advertising and employees. I hope you'll give a couple of products from each of these companies a try and G has never steered me wrong. I love this blog and I love the money it's saved me. I really love the e.l.f. flawless finish foundation and their HD blush. I can't wait to try this BB cream as Rimmel's didn't work out so well for me but that had to do with the limited shade selection. Oh and e.l.f. brushes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooooh they have a 'dark' shade that actually looks dark! I may have to try this out. I'm crossing my fingers that it's not orangey.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm really excited for both the BB creams and the new lipsticks! I love the color that's pictured above. Thanks for the heads up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll share my blog link when I post my swatches of the lipsticks, spoiler, they feel moisturizing for reals! ;) I was honestly surprised they didn't fade away or dry up my lips after a few hours.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig