Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stila $10 deals

Not interested in the $10 NARS Blush currently on the Sephora website? Well perhaps these are more your speed! Many thanks to reader Julia V. for the heads-up that there are some great Stila $10 deals available NOW on the Sephora site as well! (NOTE: Sephora just revealed their Black Friday $10 deals on their Facebook and Pinterest pages--you can click here for the links).

image source: sephora.com
Stila Rockin' in Rio Travel Palette, Artful Eye Collector's Edition Vol. II, Collage of Color Lip & Cheek Palette, Artful Eye Collector's Edition Vol. III, $10 each at Sephora.com

Right now on the Sephora website, you can get all of the palettes above for $10 each. Click here for the details (and just FYI, the Stila Portrait of a Perfect Eye palette, which is UD Naked-ish, is $16).

Thanks again, Julia V., for the great tip about this one!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thank you so much for this tip! I needed $37 to extend my VIB status so this was perfect timing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So on pinterest it says the artful eye vol I will also be $10...but it's not online yet. hmph :( I wanted to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great, but I'm having THE hardest time finding swatches for the Artful Eye Collector's Edition Vol. II palette! I'm one of those that kind of has to see swatches before I buy. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am picking these palettes up. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig