Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 12, 2013

Update regarding the Interactive Sightings Maps

  • There is now a clickable link on the top menu bar of this blog titled "Interactive Sighting Maps": 
  • If you click that link, it will take you to all of the ACTIVE sightings maps. Hopefully this permanent link on the top of my blog will make it easier for all of you to access the sightings maps (both now and in the future) whenever you need them!
  • Over the past week or two, I've approved about 30 new sightings on the Wet n Wild Pop Art Craze sightings map. This collection is still trickling out to retailers, but obviously the huge distribution wave is pretty much over (at one point I was approving 50+ new sightings per day!). 
Wet n Wild Pop Art Craze Interactive Sightings Map,as of 7/12/13
  • If you ever have a request for a new sightings map, please leave a comment here on the blog or through any of my social media channels and I'd be happy to consider it! I generally only create these maps for collections that are NOT going to hit most drugstores (Wet n Wild, Milani, and JulieG are good examples since those limited edition collections have a more limited release). So for example, I probably won't do a Maybelline Fall 2013 sightings map because we're bound to see that collection hit just about every CVS/Rite Aid/Walgreens, etc. within the next few weeks.  But if the majority of you would like to see sightings maps for widely-distributed limited edition collections, I want to hear from you! I would certainly reconsider if the majority of you want 'em.
I want to take a moment to once again thank those of you who have left sightings markers on the interactive sightings maps--you have no idea how many of us you have helped. Your willingness to share you info here is so appreciated--I am forever grateful!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi!! Thank you sooooo much G!!! I am hoping maybe a Milani Coming Up Roses blush sightings map might be possible? I haven't seen them in any stores yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These maps have been so helpful since you started them!! Thank you so much! I agree with the previous reader that a Milani Coming up Roses map would be great! I've been on the hunt with no luck! Booo. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milani Rose blushes! Shocked I haven't seen them at my local Fred Meyer yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see a sighting map for the maybelline collection. It'd save us a trip from driving all over! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I've been looking all over for that collection!

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig