Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 10, 2013

Jane Cosmetics: Your questions, answered!


I received a lot of feedback after my original post about the relaunch of Jane Cosmetics so I thought I'd do a quick post with some additional info (and info I just received directly from the brand). Hope this helps!

Is this the same Jane that was in drugstores back in the day? 

Yes, it is, but they've undergone major changes since then. After they disappeared from drugstores a few years ago (they were still sold at Rite Aid up until 2010) they relaunched last summer with the products you see here. But this month they've relaunched with a brand new product line that features BB Cream, matte eyeshadow singles and lots of other things.

Who owns/makes Jane Cosmetics?

They are owned by the same company that makes Stila.

Will we be able to find Jane Cosmetics in Ulta stores or just on the Ulta website?

I received direct confirmation from Jane yesterday that, starting August 18, their products will be available in Ulta stores (they're already up on the Ulta website here). You can also purchase Jane Cosmetics directly from the Jane website.

But don't they also sell their products at Nordstrom Rack?

As far as I know, the products at Nordstrom Rack are from the FIRST relaunch from last summer. Those products look like this and were sold on drugstore.com up until recently. These are not the new products from the recent relaunch.

If you have any other questions about the newly-relaunched Jane, please leave a comment and I'll do my best to get answers for you!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I had no idea they were made by Stila! That is way interesting. I have a soft spot for Jane and can't wait to see it in Ulta!! Thanks, G. This for sure does answer a lot of questions I had!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! So glad I could help! :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know they were owned by the same company as Stila either!
    I remember some of my very first eyeshadows were from Jane Cosmetics.

    I'm glad their products will be available at local Ulta stores too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea about the Stila thing, either! I only had the massive nostalgia trip about buying the itty bitty trial-sized lipsticks when I was in middle school <3

    Actually, can they bring those back...?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig