Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 10, 2013

Costco sighting

Lately there have been some pretty amazing Costco sightings (like these and these) submitted by lovely readers, and today I have one more to add to the list! Reader Allyssa just spotted YSL lipsticks at her Costco:

image credit: Allyssa for Nouveau Cheap
YSL Rouge Volupté Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 at Costco

Keep reading for details...

As any YSL fan knows, Rouge Volupte Lipsticks retail for $34 each. Allyssa said the Costco price is $26.99 so that's $7 less than retail. Not a huge savings, but anything under $30 for YSL is very nice, right? 

Allyssa confirmed that her Costco had two shades available: Rose Culte and Extreme Coral. Rose Culte is currently sold-out on the Sephora website, but I don't know if that means it's being discontinued. Extreme Coral is still available on the Sephora website as of the time of this post. 

Have you spotted these lipsticks at your local Costco lately? I know that several of you have reported higher-end products sightings in the last few weeks (again, remember these and these?) and I would love if you'd leave your recent sighting info here in the comments on this post (thank you in advance for your help!).

Thanks again, Allyssa, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Wow, I wish I had a Costco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea which Costco this was sighted at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As broke as I am I will be checking my costco tomorrow lol coral ysl yesss :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely gonna check out my Costco!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me wan to run to my nearest Costco - 45 minutes away. And yes at midnight! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a Costco nearby- I may have to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I want to run to Costco for the YSL lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no freakingggg way!!! Oh man, those are my favorite YSL lippies. #13 is my fav. I must go check out Costco tomm. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whaaaat? I need to run over to Costco later! I've bought some of the Bourghese skincare items they have and was not disappointed. Gotta love when they have great stuff available!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah! I wonder if this made it to Canadian costcos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. G! I just came back from my Costco looking for these (to no avail), but guess what I found?! Chanel!!! It's a Travel Makeup Palette! Just send you an email with the pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh, I have this in Rose Culte and it is an amazing bright raspberry! I wasn't even aware it has SPF. Got it a while ago with my yearly $20 off $50 Sephora coupon. FYI I recently purchased Revlon's Cherries in the Snow lipstick and compared the two and the Revlon is a dead-on dupe! :) Do love the luxury of the YSL packaging and the lovely scent though!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig