Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The new Jane Cosmetics: now available online!

Remember back in June when I told you that Jane Cosmetics was making a comeback with an entirely new collection of makeup? Well a HUGE thanks to my longtime blogging buddy Rai of Glam Morena for letting us know that the new Jane Cosmetics collection is now up on drugstore.com! I do not know if there will be additional products to come, but I hope we'll eventually see face powders, foundations, eyeshadow singles and blush singles (that's what they were known for back in the day!).

NOTE: Some of the products are not yet available for purchase. Also, when you click on an item, be sure to click the little boxes with lines through them to see additional shades. The images are not yet loaded into the boxes but there ARE additional shades for most of these products.

Some highlights:

(source: drugstore.com)

Jane 3-piece Cheek Glow Collection in Glowing ($9.99)


Jane. Cheek Collection Glowing includes:
  • Cream Blush (0.2 Fl. oz / 6ml)
Infused with vitamin E, this non-greasy formula provides soft, buildable, even textured coverage.
  • Cream Bronzer (0.2 Fl. oz / 6ml)
Suitable for all skin tones, this soft textured bronzer glides on and delivers a smooth, radiant and glowing finish.
  • Cream Illuminizer (0.2 Fl. oz / 6ml)
Revitalize, brighten and hydrate skin for a fresh-faced luminous glow. Highlight, accent ,contour and color with this collection of cheek essentials, featuring a cream blush, bronzer, and an illuminizer.  Use alone or pair together for different textures, shades, and various looks that can take you from day to night.

 Jane. Palette in Smoky ($9.99)
Jane. Palette Smoky includes:
  • Eye Shadow - base, lid, and crease/liner (0.14 Oz. / 4.2g each)
  • Blush (0.11 Oz / 3.2g)
Three eye shadow shades-in-one (base-lid-crease) that can be applied wet or dry, plus a powder blush gives you everything you need to create a polished look like a pro.

 Jane. 3-piece Lip Collection in Berry ($9.99)
Berry Lip Collection includes:
  • Sheer Gloss (0.2 Fl. oz / 6ml)
Moisturizing, high shine, sheer coverage.
  • Sparkle Gloss (0.2 Fl. oz / 6ml)
Moisturizing, light reflecting, medium coverage.
  • Intense Gloss (0.2 Fl. oz / 6ml)
moisturizing, high pigment, fuller coverage. Light up with color, shimmer, and shine.  The set includes a sheer gloss for subtle sheen, sparkle gloss for a hint of shimmer and intense gloss to create a bold lip.

 Jane. Cream Eyeshadow in Pewter ($7.99)
  • Super velvety-smooth eye shadow cream
  • Perfect for parties and super glam events
  • Go for an all out glitter effect or incorporate one of more of these shades with other eye shadows for a variety of looks
Illuminate eyes with Jane's high shimmer cream-to-powder eye shadow.  The silky smooth, smudge-proof formula provides long lasting, crease-free color.

 Jane. Volumizing Mascara in Black (also comes in waterproof formula, $7.99)

A plush, volumizing mascara that lengthens, lifts and adds volume to lashes with a comfortable and buildable formula that won't smudge, clump or flake.
 
Hour-glass shaped brush applicator captures each individual lash, while intensifying lashes from root to tip for fuller, longer and voluminous lashes.

Jane. Skin Primer in Neutral ($9.99)
  • Moisturizing
  • Illuminating
  • Smoothing
Silky, translucent formula glides on smoothly, prepping and priming for makeup staying power.

 Jane. Concealer in Light ($5.99)
Full Coverage Formula
  • Matte finish
  • Moisturizing
  • Contains antioxidant rich vitamin E
Banishes blemishes, under-eye circles and other skin imperfections on the spot for a natural-looking, full coverage finish.

Jane fans: what do you think of these initial offerings? I think the price points are on par with several other drugstore brands, and I like that the colors are wearable and look like they'd work for a variety of different skintones (although I think they could have given us more concealer shades--maybe eventually that will happen?). Anything grabbing your attention here? 

For more product info, including ingredients, product weight, etc., click here.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Ooh, I love the colors in the palettes. Hopefully the formula is good. Jane blush is still the only brand I've ever really loved...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! They definitely changed their prices. I would say it is to raise quality, but Wet N Wild has good quality and is much cheaper. I'll have to try some of these before I judge completely, but $9.99 is on price with well known brands. I think that may hurt them a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so hoping for eye shadow singles (the eye zings), especially Sun Gloss. Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The palette in "Bohemian" is right up my alley :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The prices are definitely higher! I think WnW has been able to consistently keep their price point low while offering great quality.

    Nonetheless, I'm excited about Jane's return! I hope they will be expanding their product line soon and make a return to the drugstores.

    I miss their old blush and bronzer duos and eye zing singles. I hope some of there future offerings will include these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm. Wow I was expecting them to be different somehow but it doesn't look like much changed. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi G! There is a JANE direct website where you can order directly from the company.They have closeup pics of the new stuff,and 4 different shades of concealer (with pics of them).I was randomly getting nostalgic earlier,and searching for my favorite old eye color single shade,when I stumbled upon their new website.I was suprised to see they re-launched the brand :) -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bring back nail polishes, Jane. And make them good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eye/cheek palettes look interesting. They certainly have raised their prices.. let's hope the quality is there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss the nail polish too. :( I was really hoping they'd bring it back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy to see this post!! Jane was one of my favorite brands and I was sad to see it removed from Walmart stores , and to not see it online!! Thank you so much for posting this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very exciting news!!! Thank you G.!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so thrilled to see Jane.'s comeback! I love the Cheek Glow collection and the eye shadows on the website look great! I can't wait to see what else they will be bringing on! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I believe I spotted these at Nordstrom rack a couple months ago in Seattle. Am I crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I received one of their lip glosses as part of my September Ipsy (formally, MyGlam) Glam bag, and I was shocked at how good the quality had become. I received the Pink Sparkle Gloss, and it's just amazing! The coverage is fantastic, and it moisturizes soooo well. Now I'm eyeballing that Natural Lip Collection. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig