Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 28, 2013

Milani clearance at Target


Whenever I receive a tip about a clearance sighting (thanks SO much to everyone who takes the time to share this type of info!), I like to wait until I receive the same info from several other readers before I post something here.

Why, you ask? Well many clearance deals tend to be regional, or specific to just one store (hello, Rite Aid!). So if I hear about a clearance sale from several readers in different areas of the US, then I know that there's at least a chance that YOU might find this clearance in your area.

In the past few days, I've received info from readers here in the comments, on the You Tell Me page, on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook about a major clearance sale going on right now at Target for Milani cosmetics. Several of you have reported that the ENTIRE LINE is now on 50% off clearance (including newer products like the Milani Eyeshadow Primer). Other readers have reported that only select Milani items have been spotted on clearance, depending on the store.

I obviously don't know if you'll be able to find Milani on clearance at your particular Target store but, based on the reports I'm receiving, I'd say it's definitely worth a trip to see what you can find. I know that some Targets don't carry Milani, so this sighting is obviously only geared toward those of you who live near Target stores that are already carrying Milani.

I'd love it if you left a comment on this post if YOU have spotted Milani on clearance at your Target!

And thanks so much to everyone who took the time to share this tip with us!
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. YES. I was just there today in Minneapolis and the entire line of Milani was half off. I got one of the ultra fine liquid liners (in turquoise) for $3.48 instead of $6.99. Scorrrrrre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did :) most stuff was cleared out but I got two of the liquifye eyeliners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seen this today and took pictures how do I get them to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Milani FX nail polish in Gold for $1.98 at my Target on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw only certain items on clearance in Burbank IL (Chicago sunburn). Some items include shadow eyez ($2.98),primer, lipsticks, eye liners, all the blushes except for Luminoso and neon nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you see the brow kits buy them.. they are gorgeous eyeshadows. There are three different sets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately, my Target doesn't carry Milani. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. At my target in Fort Lauderdale, fl the entire line was on clearance. but I think it was like 30% off and not 50 :(. there wasnt much left but I picked up an eyeliner and blush.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was surprised to find almost every Milani product on the shelves slapped with Target's little red clearance stickers. (Cincinnati, OH)I stocked up on a few lipsticks and eye shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not a bad deal.. Too bad my target is useless.. Always picked over in the cosmetics section :(
    Milani makes nice all over highlighter (rose design) . That's a score if they had that! ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Target doesn't carry Milani *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I took a photo! Literally everything, the new lipsticks, polishes, foundations, bronzers, blushes...

    ReplyDelete
  13. By the time I went to the nearest Target, everything was empty! It was a complete mess, like the kind you see everytime you walk into an A&F or HCO clearance section.

    ReplyDelete
  14. By the time I went to Target after class, there was only five products and all of them are not in my color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. At my target in Southeast Texas, the shelves were ransacked. I was able to get the eyeshadow primer for $4.30 but everything else was gone or broken.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the Milani products at my Target in Kennewick, Washington (southeastern Washington state) were clearanced, but most of them were gone already :( Only some liquid eyeliners and nail polishes remained. What is the deal? Is Milani going out of business or is Target simply not going to carry them anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  17. spotted the clearance today but it was pretty wiped out...ALL the face products were gone, about half of the lipsticks were gone (the rest only had one left) and only bright eyeliners were left. i was lucky enough to snag a shadow stick in brown deluxe though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. target confirmed via their facebook page that they will no longer carry milani. SOO I will be headed to the targets near me on Wednesday ( even though target tends to be my kryptonite ) to see what I can find

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jesslyn, could you send the link to Target's FB confirmation of this? I looked all over their page and also Target Style's page but couldn't find it. Thanks!!

      Delete
    2. I was trying to find the link as well but I used the store locater in Milani's site and target didn't show up :( seems like they won't be carrying it... That just means I have to run over to cvs/rite aid/Walgreens or sears/Kmart for it.

      Delete
  19. So I went on facebook and someone asked why there was a clearance and the admin responded:
    That is correct. We will not be available in Target moving forward. We are still available in Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and KMart with a very wide selection of products. You can go to our locations page and type in your zipcode. It will give you a list of the stores near you that carry our products. Here is the direct link -> http://www.milanicosmetics.com/locations.aspx

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig