Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 3, 2013

NYC Grand Central Station Quick Dry Top Coat UPDATE

Huge thanks to reader Heidi for letting me know that NYC officially confirmed on their Facebook page today that their Grand Central Station Quick Dry Top Coat is NOT being discontinued! I think many of you can breathe a sigh of relief about that one, since I know it's a favorite of many polish lovers (in fact, all this talk about it has me wanting to try it ASAP!).

Also, I want to let you know that the new Summer 2013 Limited Edition Rooftop Party collection contains ALL NEW and Limited Edition nail colors (I was incorrect in originally assuming these were repromotes), as well as the new and Limited Edition Sweet Splash Gloss Sticks. I just updated my original post with all of the correct information about these products, including shade names and links to bottle shots of the polishes, if you'd like more info.

Thanks again for the heads-up about this, Heidi!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I was in Rite Aid yesterday and they had a full display of the quick dry top coat. I intended to try it after hearing all the glowing reviews but couldn't remember which one when I was there and bought the long wear version instead.. hopefully it's good too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is one of only two topcoats I know of that don't dull holos, I have three bottles of it just in case they did discontinue it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess I cant stop hoarding now! The three bottles that I have will suffice for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing the bottle shots, this makes me want it more! Hopefully I can find this display. Let the stalking begin!! Thanks for the info G, you're awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hooked on this top coat. I change my polish often, and the price is right and it does dry fast, which is essential since I'm super impatient! Gryphonwolf is right, too; it does work well with holos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this top coat as well! Doesn't stink like Seche Vite. I tried the 99c top coat from NYC that you like but it didn't work well for me. I'm glad I bought it 40% off even though even full price it wouldn't be a big loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in Rite Aid, I intended to try it after hearing all the glowing reviews.. hopefully it's okie

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig