Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 2, 2013

(UPDATED) Spotted: NYC Summer 2013 Limited Edition Rooftop Party Collection

Attention NYC fans! There's a brand new Limited Edition display hitting CVS right now (and probably Rite Aid as well) called Rooftop Party. Reader @christyxcore on Twitter spotted this one at her local CVS and was nice enough to share some pics. There are a few exciting things about this one--take a look!

image credit: @christyxcore for Nouveau Cheap

Keep reading to see what's in this new display...

 image credit: @christyxcore for Nouveau Cheap
NYC Summer 2013 Rooftop Party Collection

UPDATE: Per NYC, everything in this collection is limited edition except for the Grand Central Station Fast Dry Top coat. All of the nail colors in this display are NEW and Limited Edition and you can view bottle shots of them all here. The shade names are: Short Shorts (teal shimmer), Cool Breeze (light blue creme), Teeny Tiny Bikini (fuchsia creme), Pool Time (mint green creme), Fruit Punch (deep fuchsia shimmer), Sunburnt (red creme), Heat Wave (orange creme), Taxi Cab (yellow shimmer).

Also new and Limited Edition are the Sweet Splash Gloss Sticks. You can view images of three of the shades here

Also, thanks so much to reader Heidi for letting me know that NYC confirmed on their Facebook page today that the Grand Central Station Fast Dry Top Coat IS NOT BEING DISCONTINUED! I know this is a favorite of many of you, so you can breathe easily now!

Have you spotted the Summer 2013 Limited Edition Rooftop Party Collection in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again, @christyxcore, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Oh I hope they don't discontinue this top coat, it's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggg! I still never found the Spring NYC Collection and I wanted those colors really bad. I've been stalking every Kmart and Meijer in my neighborhood but never found it, so I have virtually no hope for finding this! So frustrating! :/ Would love to see these jumbo lip pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a screenshot of the email if it would help anyone :(
    http://i.imgur.com/ZaQ1oTY.png

    That mint color on the far right looks so pretty, but I just bought 3 polishes and I haven't used them yet haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not completely positive, but I think the "Quick Dry Top Coat" is (was?) a different product from "Grand Central Station." GCS isn't marketed as a top coat but, rather, as just a clear, quick-dry polish. So maybe there's still hope? :-)

      Delete
  4. The gloss sticks are sheer with just enough color! Hydrating too

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Wal-Mart Carries the NYC(Single btls) and I have been lucky finding them there.
    Going to be in the area of a CVS tomorrow on a mission!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg they better not discontinue my favorite top coat!!1 say it isn't so! Who can we email about that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta try those jumbo lip pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw NYC posting about these the other day on Facebook, and they're calling it a limited edition collection. I really can't wait to try the lip crayons, though, and I'm hoping that the quick-dry top coat isn't being discontinued. I go through those bottles like nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for trying to find out if the top coat is going to be discontinued! I will snap these two packs up just in case!

    I love jumbo pencils and can't wait to find these! NYC generally rolls out great lip products.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to try the lip pencils!!! YAY that I still have a coupon from the the Spring Collection tear pad. I think it expires on the 9th so I hope find this collection soon! I am already planning to stock up on my all time favorite top coat! Just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  11. NYC posted on its Facebook page that it isn't discontinuing the top coat polish. They also mentioned Nouveau Cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi, you ROCK! I totally missed that! Thank you SO SO SO much for letting me know! I'm updating my post right now. Excellent news!! xoxo

      Delete
  12. Haven't seen it, but I'm really excited about the new nail colors. And I am just about to run out of top coat, so I am happy to try a new one. Should be perfect if I can find this display!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig