Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 11, 2013

Calgon Spring 2013: New products, fragrances and packaging

I want to give a huge thanks to reader Rosie on Facebook for alerting me to the fact that Calgon has just launched some new goodies! All of the details and photos are on the Calgon Facebook page, but here are the highlights:

(image source for all of the following photos: Calgon Facebook page)


Royal Rendezvous: a regal blend of wild raspberry, pink gardenia, and patchouli. 

Keep reading for more info and to see the other new fragrances from Calgon...

From Beautypackaging.com:
Calgon has added four new scents to its recently repackaged bath and body collection. The new fragrances are: Parisian Charm, a mix of sweet florals; Royal Rendezvous, a blend of wild berries, gardenia, and vanilla; Aqua Goddess, a combination of tangerine, water lily and sandalwood; and Blushing Blossoms, which features a peony scent.  
Calgon's new packaging, fragrances and products have been rolling out to mass retailers nationally this spring. Calgon has also extended its basic bath offering with a new Nourishing Milk Bath in the top two Classic Calgon fragrances, Hawaiian Ginger and Morning Glory. These are available at Walmart.


Aqua Goddess: A divine concoction of lush tangerine, crisp water lily and creamy sandalwood. 



Blushing Blossoms: A sparkling bouquet of lush peonies from a secret garden.
Available in a body mist and body cream.


Parisian Charm: An irresistible mélange of sweet florals from a romantic Parisian getaway. Available in a body mist and body cream. 

As referenced in the above article, here are the two new Nourishing Bath Milks:


From the Calgon Facebook page: Have you seen our BRAND NEW Morning Glory and Hawaiian Ginger Milk Baths in Walmart yet? At only $1.87, these unique, body-caring milk baths nourish your skin with comforting milk proteins for skin that feels beautifully soft and looks fresh, healthy and radiant!

And in case you haven't seen these in stores yet, the existing Calgon line got a makeover. Here's what the new packaging looks like:



New packaging for old favorites.




Have you spotted the new packaging (or new products) from Calgon in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again, Rosie, for the heads-up about these!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The new packaging is so pretty! I'm especially liking the idea of the milk baths. That sounds so luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Aqua Goddess is anything like the Turquoise Seas they had back in the 90's...I adored that fragrance for the summertime, I had the whole line- shower gel, lotion, spray etc. Loved it! I'm also really into checking out the milk baths, especially Hawaiin Ginger...sooo tropical, and you cannot beat that price for a carton of bath milk. Need a trip to Walmart, asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have a candle that smells like Tahitian orchid. Yum. Wonder if these will be like that. I am in need of body wash and lotion. I'm finally running low on my Bath & Body Works lotions I received for Xmas, close to running out of a second bottle of Dark Kiss wash; got it from Goodwill COMPLETELY unused ~ I guess the girl who received it hated it, maybe she wanted their "fluffier" scents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new packaging, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I finally found the milk bath at Walmart and I came back here to report that these are not a liquid but a grainy/powder like formula. I picked up both last night, haven't used them yet. Maybe I'm the only one surprised, but I thought that based on the container they would be in a creamy liquid form. O.o

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig