Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tarte Discovery Sale going on NOW (up to 50% off select items)


The folks at Tarte just informed me of the Discovery Sale going on NOW on the Tarte website--check it out!


Keep reading for all the details, plus some highlights...

Click here to shop this sale, going on NOW. Here are some examples of some of the deals you'll find:




As of the time of this post, three of the LipSurgence Hydrating Lip Cremes are on sale for $12 each (Carefree, Admired and Loved) but I would hurry if you want those because I have a feeling they'll sell out.

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow! What the heck is going on with all these sales? I can hardly keep up! Thanks for the info! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I don't know, Carol, but I'm doing my best to keep up too! It's awesome, right? ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh you tempt me! I just bought from them about two weeks ago. No more shopping for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! I missed out on the Stila sale from hours ago, but this Tarte sale had some good things I couldn't resist, haha. ^^

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig