Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

50% off all Milani Limited Edition products NOW

In case you haven't heard:


This sale is for all Limited Edition products (no code required) including ALL of the Limited Edition Texture Nail Lacquers which I reviewed here! That brings them down to $2.49 a piece. So you could get the entire collection for $14.94 and shipping is $5 so that's a grand total of $19.49 for all six shades (thanks to reader M. for the tip on that one!).

And you know I love the Limited Edition Pure Love Eyeshadow Trio (you can click here for my review). At $2.99 I think that's a steal.

Are you going to take advantage of this sale? It ends on Monday so you have some time to decide but, the longer you wait, the greater the chance that those polishes (or at least some shades) might sell out. So don't wait too long!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Was excited there for a minute...was going to get the Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez pencils you posted about earlier this week but they're not listed...wahhh! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing and was just as disappointed! Boo! :(

      Delete
    2. Sorry ladies! Those don't come out until May. :(

      Delete
  2. Are you sure they don't come out until May? I could almsot swear one of my Walgreens actually has them all.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig