Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Swatch Sephora eyeshadows, get one FREE (yes, free)

I told you that it would take something really special for me to break my Review Blitz, but this tidbit just came my way thanks to reader Connie, and it's definitely worthy of your attention:
image source: Sephora.com
NEW Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadows
(retail: $12 each at Sephora)

THIS GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH THE END OF MARCH.
Upload your photo to this thread by March 31, 2013 to receive a free eyeshadow!*** 
Introducing 80 new ways to smolder. The latest eye shadows from SEPHORA COLLECTION are available in four finishes—matte, shimmer, glitter, and mirror (a.k.a. crazy-reflective). They’re long-wearing , super blendable, and come in a wide range of richly pigmented shades. Oh, and did we mention there are also antiaging properties thanks to White Tea Extract? 
We are sure if you try our SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadows, you’ll be as obsessed with them as we are. So sure, we’ll send you one FREE full-sized shadow just for testing them out! Here’s how to get it: 
1. Starting today (2/27), visit any free-standing Sephora store or Sephora inside jcp* 
2. Swatch 3 of your favorite SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow colors on your forearm. 
3. Take a photo of your swatched arm in front of the Colorful Eyeshadow display. 
4. Come back to BeautyTalk on or before March 6, 2013 and post your swatch photo in the thread below. In your post, include the names of the 3 shadows you swatched, and use the hashtag #sephoracolorful. 
5. Send a private message to the SEPHORAADMIN2 account with your name and the address where you would like your shadow sent.** 
That’s it! Happy Swatching!

For detailed instructions and information about this promotion, please click here. I am obviously not affiliated with Sephora, so I cannot answer any questions you may have.

Thanks SO much, Connie, for the heads-up about this one!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Aww, man...the nearest Saphora is 3 hours away....I think I'd spend the price of the eyeshadow in gas instead, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Terms & Conditions: Valid while supplies last. Offer includes (1) one 0.07oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow. Offer valid in US only. This offer is subject to change, alteration or termination by Sephora in its sole discretion at any time. Offer redemption dependent on Sephora attaining responder's mailing address. Eyeshadow colors are chosen at random. To receive offer, client must upload photo to BeautyTalk between February 27 - March 31, 2013.

    What if they send me bright yellow? Lol.Hmmm, seems like too much work for a shadow I might not wear. Would be great if you could choose one of the colors that you swatch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing that. I agree, too many hoops to jump through.

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking they would send you one of the colors you swatched. I just uploaded my picture. We shall see.

      Delete
  3. Oh this is exciting!! Who doesn't love a freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay, I haven't heard about this! Thanks for the info, G.

    This seems really easy to do for a freebie. I don't own any Sephora eyeshadows so I'm curious about them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ain't nobody have time for that.

    I read the reviews on these over at temptalia, and she struggled with some of the shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind going through the trouble, I would just hate to go through the trouble just for them to tell me...supplies haven't lasted! But other than that it sounds like a great deal I can't pass up. Have been wanting to try the Sephora shadows anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually like the Sephora shadows and own a few. I swatched my three today and they were smooth and satiny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just checked the thread, I guess it closed early for no apparent reason :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig