Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 4, 2013

New Wet n Wild Megalast and Wild Shine Nail Colors


This is very preliminary info as of the time of this post, so no pics and not a lot of info to share with you just yet!

Last week, reader Belem sent me a message on Facebook telling me that she spotted some NEW Wet n Wild Megalast polishes at her local Dollar General (click here for a pic of what the Megalast bottles look like, in case you need a reminder). She said that her store had just reset the Wet n Wild display and added the new Coverall foundations, etc., but that they also added new Megalast polish shades. The interesting part is that she said that the new shades appeared to be quite similar to some of the Spoiled by Wet n Wild shades available exclusively at CVS, but with different names. In other words, the new Megalast shades may be dupes of existing Spoiled polishes. This could be great news for those of you who don't live near a CVS and have never had access to the Spoiled line.

This week, reader KD shared that she spotted new Megalast AND Wild Shine polish shades in the permanent display at her local Meijer store. (Click here to see what the Wild Shine polishes look like, if you need a reminder!)

I don't have pics or additional info about the exact shades or shade names yet, but if any of you have seen these new shades in person, I'd love it if you'd leave a comment and told us more about them!

Thanks so much, Belem and KD, for the sightings info! I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i got so excited reading the title of this. I love the mega shine nail polishes. Then I read that they were the same shades as the spoiled line... *headdesk* I was srsly hoping for some different creams (greens and blues) which don't exist in the current mega shine line. And most of Spoiled colors are shimmers or satin or glitter. Kinda disappointed if this is really the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its entirely likely. I went to a family dollar before the wet n wild fergie collection debuted and they had all the polish there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just at Dollar General a few days ago and saw these polishes! I remember thinking they were Spoiled dupes, which was kind of disappointing. I saw dupes for Shuffle The Deck, Trust Fund Baby and Battle of the Sexes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true, it's true! I had never seen a Dollar General Market, and the town I'm visiting my best friend in had one so I wanted to check it out. I browsed the nail polish in hopes of finding the peach NYC polish you posted about this week because my Dollar Tree didn't have it and almost had a cow right there in Dollar General! I've been obsessed with Wet-n-Wild Megalast for a year! I own every color that Walgreens/Walmart/Target has. I checked out the Spoiled ones, because I don't have a CVS, from your post and the colors do look similar. But confirmed! I took a pic, I'd post it if I knew how, there are at least 10 if not more that aren't in the ones listed on the Wet-n-Wild website!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig