Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 4, 2013

Additional makeup sales at CVS and Walgreens this week

Thanks so much to several of you for the following info, which was not included in my weekly drugstore sale post yesterday (I just updated that post with this info this morning):

CVS:

BOGO1/2OFF all Wet n Wild cosmetics (3/3 - 3/9)

(In some regions, this was not in the weekly ad for this week, so check your store to make sure your region is participating)

WALGREENS:

50% off all Rimmel Kate Moss Black Tube lipsticks

(I heard about this sale from some of you last week, and then again this week, so I'm assuming this is an unadvertised month-long sale? I didn't see any sale tags for this sale at my Walgreens yesterday, so check with your store to see if they're particpating)

As always, thanks so much to everyone for the heads-up about these sales!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The red tube KM lipsticks were half off at my Wags this past Thursday - so odd that they are on a secret-ish sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE YOU!!! I've been eyeing a couple of the Kate Moss lipsticks. thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G, I don't know if maybe it was just my Walgreens, but the regular Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks were also 50% off making them $2.80. I picked up Airy Fairy which is an awesome natural pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost forgot! Unless my memory is playing tricks on me, the sale lasts through the end of March. I'll feel better if someone can confirm that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the Lasting Finish lipsticks are 1/2 off at my Walgreens. That includes the regular line, the Kate black tube, *and* the Kate matte finish in the red tube! I picked up a couple from each line, and made sure they rang up at 50% off.

    It's sort of halfway secret at my store. They did that thing where they tag only one color in each line, so you have to take a guess that the rest might be included, and get a sales associate to check the prices.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig