Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New 2013 products from Simple

Some of these new products from Simple may already be in stores in your area (I featured a few of them in a previous "sightings" post), but today I have the full list of new 2013 from Simple to share with you. I'll  be reviewing some of these products in the future, so please check back if you're interested in my reviews. Take a peek:
New Simple® Foaming Facial Cleanser contains Pro-Vitamin B and removes impurities and remaining traces of make-up, leaving skin cleansed, refreshed and moisturized.
 
To keep skin balanced, try products that effectively cleanse like New Simple® Oil Balancing Cleansing Facial Wipes. The wipes help control shine and refresh skin with skin-loving ingredients Glycerin and Zinc – plus, they are 100 percent oil-free.

Keep reading to see the rest of new 2013 products from Simple...


 
NewSimple® Eye Make-up Remover Pads effectively remove eye make-up, even waterproof mascara. Plus their convenient packaging makes them a travel and gym bag essential. 
 
Keep skin moisturized and protected with New Simple® Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15, which helps protect skin from UVA and UVB rays. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes skin with a light non-greasy feel using skin-loving ingredients like Glycerin, Bisabolol and Allantoin. 
 
To breathe life into dull skin, try New Simple® Radiance Cleansing Facial Wipes that cleanse and remove impurities for healthy-looking, radiant skin. These wipes are a quick and convenient way to remove make up on-the-go. The unique combination of Mango Extract, Glycerin and Bisabolol leaves the skin soothed, refreshed and glowing.
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I LOVE the Simple exfoliating wipes, but my skin has been getting dryer this year. So maybe the Radiance Cleansing wipes will be a better fit for me. I'm excited to see these roll out in stores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the foaming cleanser and the exfoliating radiance wipes and i was less than impressed. usually i love simple products but it seems their quality might be slipping

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the Radiance wipes yesterday at Christmas Tree Shops. I tried one last night, so far so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bought the eye remover pads and they are HORRIBLE. They barely had any remover liquid and they didn't even take off half of my eye make up or my waterproof mascara. i do not recommend it to anyone ! dont even pick it up just walk away LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow,thanks for sharing this. I have the same problem with the Almay eye pads. Now I won't waste my money. I do like Simple's liquid eye makeup remover.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I was curious about to see if these were different than the liquid eye make up remover they have, which I see it is not.

      Delete
  5. I'm not too crazy about Simple products. I had high hopes especially since they are unscented. No weird perfume smell, but a face scrub I bought had a weird plasticky smell that I couldn't stand. Makes me feel like I'm rubbing a bad science project on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in the moisturizer with sunscreen... and I'm also interested in hearing how it compares to Cetaphil's since I am hoping one of those two is light enough for me to use without turning into a greaseball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Purpose dual moisturizer. It's a moisturizer with SPF and is great for sensitive skin. Smells like sunscreen and one pump shouldn't make you greasy.

      Delete
  7. oh can't wait for the moisturizer! i have the original but i always wished it had spf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the regular Simple wipes, they're gentle and take off my makeup well (and I use waterproof mascara). Recently tried the oil control ones - zero makeup removal affect, super disappointing. So I guess I'll use them in the summer when I need to de-sweat myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The regular wipes remove my makeup pretty well (including waterproof mascara), but the oil control ones do nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen the wipes and was wondering about them!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig