Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 12, 2012

Last chance to enter the Bundle Monster Fright Night Nail Contest

Just a reminder to all of you Bundle Monster fans: the Fright Night Nail Contest submission deadline is tomorrow, 10/13:


As you probably know if you caught my first post about this contest, I'm one of four guest judges of this contest and I'm SO excited to see all of the submissions! Click here for all the details about how to enter, and good luck!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig