Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Rite Aid alert: six bottles of nail polish free (after rewards) through Saturday!


So I was at my local Rite Aid the other day, and came across a deal that I didn't even realize could be possible (the horror!) until I was actually at the register!

You see, I was buying the LE Maybelline Color Show Nail Colors (got all six shades, which I will review soon!) and lots of other LE goodies that I'll be showing you soon. Anyway, when I bought all six Maybelline polishes, I got $6 back in +UP Rewards, and it was then that I remembered this deal, which I posted in my Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales post:

Buy 3 bottles of nail polish (any brand) get $3+UP (limit 2, excludes L'Oreal, Essie and Wet n Wild)

Duh! The limit is 2 on this rewards offer, so when I bought 3 polishes (x2), I got $6+UP Rewards!

So then...

I realized something: NYC is not excluded in this offer. And NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamels are $0.99 each. BINGO! Buy three of those, and you'll get $3+UP. Buy six, and you'll get $6+UP. Any way you slice it,  after rewards, you'll have FREE nail polish. But you have to get to your local Rite Aid before Sunday, since this deal is only good through Saturday, 8/25.

NOTE: if you live in a test market (San Diego or Los Angeles) then you better hurry, since you know that the weekly sales end on Thursdays here (TODAY!).

Enjoy!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. However, Rite-Aids Up Rewards are usually only for things I inevitably won't buy. CVS' Extra Bucks program is way more useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally respect your opinion on that, and I'm sorry the Rite Aid +UP Rewards aren't a good fit for you! I love CVS Extra Care as well.

    But I just have to say, Rite Aid consistently offers +UP Rewards for things I *always* love to buy (Wet n Wild, NYC, Maybelline, EcoTools, Revlon, Physicians Formula, lots of nail polish rewards, I could go on and on if I included skincare, body care, haircare, etc.). lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I contented myself with two Sinful Colors and a higher priced NYC. The cheaper NYCs all looked old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you use up rewards on anything in the store? ( of course not tobacco and alcohol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love up rewards but I always use them same day. Not so happy about the new thing where it loads on your card and you wait until next day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! I went the other day and got 3 Sinful Colors polishes and got NYC Flashlight, which I used a 50 cent coupon for NYC that was attached to the display. :) I got $3 UP Rewards toward my next purchase, but it says "from purchase of nail enamel, good thru 9/9/12 on 1 purchase only of at least $3 of eligible product." So I'm figuring it means that I can only buy nail polish with it, and maybe I can't buy 3-$0.99 cent nail polishes, but instead just 1 polish worth $3 or less?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not true. I used my $6 in +UP Rewards on two bottles of nail polish and an eyeshadow. Not sure where you're seeing that it has to be polish here? "Eligible product" means non-tabacco/alchohol. Rite Aid *never* requires that +UP Rewards must be spent on certain products.

      And the $0.99 items are within the range of being close enough to $3 qualify if you're buying 3 and plan to use your $3+UP. I'm saying this based on my past experiences with +UP Rewards (I have a lot of experience with these! lol). Hope that clears it up for you.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I have only started using mine this year and I'm not real sure what means what. lol This does help. :) I like using them when I know I have some to use. I even use the ones at CVS. I also love going to the machine to scan my card to see if I have any coupons to use! lol Every little bit helps right! ;)

      Delete
  7. There's no Rite-Aid in my area.CVS,Wal-mart,Target,Walgreens are in my area....

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig