Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Target Daily Deal: e.l.f. cosmetics (free shipping)

If you're not familiar with Target's Daily Deals, they're one-day-only offers available online only with free shipping (no minimum order required). It's been a while since we've seen e.l.f. featured in the Daily Deals, so a huge thanks to readers NA and Annette for the heads-up that e.l.f. is the deal of the day TODAY.


Remember: this deal is only good today (Thursday 8/23) so jump on it if you want anything. The palette that I reviewed a few weeks ago (the one with the UD dupe) is part of this offer and it's on sale for $2.25 with, of course, free shipping today only.

Thanks again, NA and Annette, for the scoop!

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. when i clicked the link it said you only get shipping after $50

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost over now, but for some reason when the page first loads it says "free shipping after $50" but changes to "free shipping" within seconds. It's just for the products listed on that link though, not all e.l.f. products unfortunately. :(

      Delete
  2. I just clicked on it to double-check, and nope, it says "free shipping" for me, not "free shipping after $50". The Daily Deals are ALWAYS free shipping, so try adding what you want to buy in your cart and the free shipping should show up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Unless you live outside the 48)

    Thanks for the heads up! I got the beauty eye book in Natural and Bright. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had seen this earlier.I would of jump on it....when I buy online I try to find where they ship for free,and also have lower taxes on the orders.This just me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed it!!! Noooooooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a heads up, not that it makes any difference at this point...
    My items arrived today. I had ordered the Bright Eyes Beauty Book, but it seems to have been mislabeled. What I got was the Glitter Eyes Book. I'm not really bummed. I was just surprised. Anyway...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig