Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 30, 2012

New Rimmel Cosmetics coupon


Heads-up, Rimmel fans! Red Plum has brought back their $1 off Rimmel coupon, perfectly timed to use with the sales going on this week!


If you missed my weekly drugstore sales post, here are the Rimmel sales going on this week (now through 8/4):

CVS: BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics
RITE AID: BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics; spend $15 get $5+UP (limit 2)
WALGREENS: BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Never printed form Red Plum before... what a nightmare. Thanks for the info though! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if they changed things for first-time printers, because I've never had an issue with printing from RP, but then again, I've been printing their coupons for years now. Sorry you had trouble!

      Delete
  2. What do you suggest from Rimmel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay to use this at BOGO 1/2? Thanks G, I never knew I could do this. Definitely printing this. I've been eye-ing(?) their red Kate Moss Lipstick (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had Wake Me Up foundation on my list, but looks like Rimmel has no plans to sell it in the US. I haven't been into their other products lately.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig