Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 29, 2012

New collections from Pond's and Herbal Essences

A huge thanks readers Jess and M. for the heads-up about some new products from Pond's and Herbal Essences!

First up, Jess spotted an ad in a magazine the other day for this new collection from Pond's and, as luck would have it, it's already been added to the Pond's website (sometimes it takes forever for brands to add new products to their websites so I'm always appreciative when a brand adds products to their site at the same time as the initial marketing campaign):

image source: ponds.com
New Pond's Luminous Clean Collection

There are three products in the Luminous Clean Collection:

(From the Pond's website)
For Beautiful, Luminous Skin!
 
Get luminous anytime, anywhere! These soft, textured cleansing cloths gently draw out trapped makeup and impurities to instantly revive dull skin. Keep a pack at home and one in your purse for on-the-go convenience!
 
Essential Features
  • Soft, textured cloths work gently without drying skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
Key Ingredients 
Soft white Kaolin clay - a natural mineral known to act like a magnet to gently draw out deep-dwelling impurities
 
Moisturizing Ingredients –– effective emollients such as Glycerin which draws moisture from the environment, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. 

For Bright, Luminous Skin!
 
Get luminous! Gently draw out trapped impurities & makeup to brighten dull skin. Best if used in the morning before applying your favorite POND’S® facial moisturizer and in the evening to remove dirt, oil, and makeup.  

Essential Features
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested
Key Ingredients
Soft white Kaolin clay – a natural mineral known to act like a magnet to gently draw out deep-dwelling impurities
 
Moisturizing Ingredients –– effective emollients such as Glycerin which draws moisture from the environment, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
NEW! Luminous Clean™ Daily Exfoliating Cleanser

For Renewed, Luminous Skin!
 

Get luminous! Use every day to deeply clean and gently exfoliate dull skin. So, skin looks renewed and luminous again!
 

Essential Features
  •     Hypoallergenic
  •     Non-comedogenic
  •     Dermatologist tested
Key Ingredients
Soft white Kaolin clay - a natural mineral known to act like a magnet to gently draw out deep-dwelling impurities
Gentle Microbeads - help removing dull, lifeless skin.
I am SO hopeful about that cleanser--you know I love kaolin clay in my skincare products (it does wonders for my super-oily skin). I can't wait to get my hands on it!

And thanks to reader M. for leaving a comment on the You Tell Me page about this new addition to the Herbal Essences line:

 image source: herbalessences.com
New Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Collection

There are three products in the Honey I'm Strong Collection:

(from the Herbal Essences website)
Honey I'm Strong strengthening shampoo

long for stronger hair? help restore hair’s protective outer layer with my shampoo, making your hair 10x stronger* in just one wash. Honey, I’m Strong will help seal strength into every strand for silkier, stronger* hair with the addictive aroma of healing honey. lock in length and strength by using this sweet and strong shampoo.
*strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo

Honey I'm Strong strengthening conditioner

want hair that will leave them weak in the knees? try my formula that makes your hair 10x stronger* in just one wash. my strong and sweet formula gives you the silky strength your hair deserves. to really show your strength, try my shampoo.

*strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo


Honey I'm Strong rinse off treatment

tell damage to buzz off. treat your locks to a rinse-off treatment that helps to protect each strand’s outer layer to make your hair 10x stronger* in just one wash. now that you’ve got that silky shine, try my shampoo and conditioner for unstoppable strength.

*strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo
There are also new additions to some of the existing Herbal Essences haircare collections, which you can see here.

M. said she's heard that the Honey I'm Strong collection smells delicious, so naturally I'm  anxious to give it a whiff! Have you spotted/purchased any of these new products? Thoughts?
 
Thanks so much, Jess and M., for the scoop!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Yes, Honey I'm Strong smells yummy! It's honey and apricot. I stalked drugstores/grocery stores/Walmart/Meijer/Target for it for a few weeks before I finally found it at Wags last week. Have you heard about Pantene Silky Moisture Whip? I stalked that for almost 2 months and finally found it at the same Wags yesterday! It was in a June magazine but of course not available yet :\ I haven't tried it yet because I just found it yesterday afternoon, so no review yet. I will tweet you a pic of both. =)

    P.S. - Have you heard about the newest Garnier line, Fall Fight? It's supposed to help breakage and shedding hair. So naturally I had to pick that up too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the Luminous Clean is Pond's replacement for the Pond's Fresh Start Gentle Daily Exfoliating Cleanser? It, too, had kaolin in it and I MISS THAT PRODUCT! It was HG for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info, G! I'm looking forward to trying the exfoliating cleanser. I love the BR complexion perfection primer because of the kaolin clay in it – it's a holy grail product for controlling my super oily skin (in the summer, there's no way I can wear foundation without it!). I'm really hoping the kaolin clay in the cleanser has the same effect.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig