Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 29, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil Set: $12 at Sephora

In addition to the $10 Smashbox and NARS deals I posted about earlier today (click here if you missed them), reader Rebecca just let us know that there's a good UD deal on Sephora.com right now as well:

 image source: sephora.com
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil Stash
(regular price: $34)

Don't forget to check out all of the current codes to use at checkout before you place your order!

PS: For those of you who missed my Milani Shadow Eyez review, according to MANY of you, the Milani pencils are near-perfect dupes of the UD pencils. Just wanted to put that out there as an alternative if you don't want to or can't place a Sephora order.

Thanks so much, Rebecca, for the heads-up about this one!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Except if you are Canadian - then you get to pay $23!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snagged these from Haute Look when they went for 10 or 12 bucks. Well worth it. Except for the blue, but that's my personal prejudice against the color as eye makeup, not application.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got these at Nordstrom Rack about 1 week ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have this set and the 5-piece eyeliner for similar prices at Nordstrom Rack. Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep wanting to try these. I also saw a similar deal at Nordstrom rack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought this set for the same price when they were on sale on the urban decay website a while back. Very nice and the packaging is very sturdy -- I broke a nail trying to pull the pencils out XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought this set because I had a free shipping code. Thanks so much for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just going to say that I bought these from Nordstrom Rack about a month ago ($11.95), but it looks like I got beat to the comment. I only pop in there sporadically, but I know they had other UD products, as well as some Stila and OPI.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They seem to have taken these off the site, but this looks like a good deal if you don't mind the 'vintage' packaging
    http://www.sephora.com/eyeshadow-primer-potion-vintage-threesome-P375460?skuId=1457506

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig