Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nail polish sightings at Walgreens

Here's a quick round-up of some exciting nail polish news that I've received from readers recently:

Mara from Mara in Polishland told me on Twitter the other day that she spotted the Wet n Wild limited edition Chrome collection at her Walgreens recently. I believe that, until recently, this collection had only been spotted at Rite Aid (click here to see), so this is great news for those of you who have been wanting these polishes and don't live near a Rite Aid!

Brie from Simply Thrifty Nails shared some finds from her local Walgreens:


If you're on the hunt for Sinful Colors Citrine (or any other NEW shades from the Wow Pop collection) and you don't live near a Rite Aid, look for this end-cap display at your local Walgreens (it also features Sinful Colors lipglosses for $2.99). I've heard from a handful of other readers who have spotted this display at their local Walgreens stores lately, so it sounds like it's starting to make its way across the nation. Yay!

And last but not least, Brie also spotted this display at her Walgreens:


STARTING JULY 1ST, Sally Hansen Xteme Wear polishes will be B2G1FREE for the entire month of July. So if you've been wanting to do an Xtreme Wear haul (I highly recommend Pacific Blue for toes this summer), WAIT a week and do it in July!

Thanks so much, Mara and Brie, for the fantastic scoop!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. My walgreens had those displays too PLUS the new Essie Mirror Metallics collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! A lot of the WnWs were clearly duping the Essies.

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately I don't normally buy cosmetics from drugstores. mostly from Target and Ulta, but thank you! Maybe I will have to head over to Walgreens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my wet n' Wild Chrome 2 weeks ago @ my WALGREENS. Then 2 days ago I got to finally get my citrine. After looking for it since you first posted it as a dupe for Sephora's Pantone. I bought 2. Then I was able to get Clementine as well. So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got the Essie Mirror collection too, it's selling really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the scoop, G! I really love that deal on Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the mention! If anyone is from NYC, I spotted the WEt n Wild Chromes at the walgreens in 2nd Ave and 70th st! I also saw different displays of Sinful (without the liploglosses though). The Essie Chromes were spotted at some Duane Reade!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my Citrine! I'm going to have to pull out my Xtreme Wears to remember which ones I already own because I am so taking advantage of that sale. The WnW Chromes have been in my area for a while, but no one is buying them. The displays have been full for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Sally Hansen Pacific Blue on my toes! You're so right about it being perfect for summer- it's a fabulous color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Clementine and Electrifing Red! And I was so excited to get Citrine after all the hype, but I got it home and found it to be nearly an exact dupe of Big Daddy. It might even be exactly the same, I'm having a hard time seeing any difference. It's a gorgeous color though so I don't mind having two bottles. Also the two new pinks were very very similar to Sinful Colors pinks I already have, I didn't buy them because they looked so familiar, so I don't remember the names.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig