Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Lipstick League – week of 6.18.12


The Lipstick League has added a new, fun feature to the weekly posts! Every week, one member of The Lipstick League will select a "Guest Post of the Week" whose link will be added to the bottom of the weekly post. So be sure to check that space every week as we expose you to even more bloggers, brands and products!

Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

What’s your current favorite hand cream?

G's answer: I tend to hop around from hand cream to hand cream, always in search of the next great thing. Right now, I'm loving my Camille Beckman Glycerin Hand Cream in Tuscan Honey.

Links of the Week:

Lipglossiping – finds her new ‘darling’ in the form of Darling Diva’s Space Beetle Nail Polish.

Nouveau Cheap – Can a $1 eyeshadow from the dollar store really deliver bold color and pigmentation…even without primer? Come find out!

Pink Sith – has pretty pink nails of steel thanks to the peptide infused nail lacquers from Dermelect Cosmeceuticals.

Prime Beauty – says all tinted moistuizers are NOT created equal. Keep from having a makeup meltdown this summer with  NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30.

Vampy Varnish – Kinda digs the new Benefit Ultra Plush Glosses.

we heart this – Are you one of the many that have pondered whether RevitaLash really works? See for yourself with the we heart this review complete with Before and After Photographs!

Beauty Junkies Unite – Did you know that Benefit is launching 6 new ULTRA PLUSH lip glosses next month that correspond with their famous box o’ blushes? See the review, swatches, and comparisons of CORALista, Dallas, and Sugarbomb!

Clumps of Mascara – is giving away an epilator. Brace yourself for this one, gals…

EauMG – It’s officially summer! And if you’re looking for a new summer fragrance to add to your wardrobe, you may be interested in this one by Atelier Cologne.

Gouldylox Reviews – discovers the Good, the Bad and the Wet. Or really, just the good and the wet.

Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Lipglossiping – Drivel about Frivol: My Minimalism: Looks

What's your current favorite hand cream?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have been on the search for a good hand/body moisturizer for a long time and may have recently found my favorite. I have combination skin everywhere, not just on my face.... My back and shoulders are very oily while my arms, hands, and especially my legs are extremely dry- to the point of cracking. I would say the rest is normal. I am prone to body acne, have sensitive skin, and have a very difficult time finding a moisturizer I can apply after shaving that does not irritate, burn, or cause a rash. I recently picked up a travel size of Gold Bond Ultimate Healing with aloe at Dollar Tree... and it is fantastic. Very thick, takes it a minute to rub in and dry, but when it does it is smooth with no stickiness. Does not burn or irritate, even when applied right after shaving, and it is amazingly hydrating. The hydration remains for more than a day on my legs/hands/feet with one application... and that never happens for me. It also has not broken me out, which is a miracle, I ALWAYS wind up with break outs on my shoulders if I apply anything to them. It is sold at Walmart in a large bottle for about $8.. I'm assuming other drugstores carry it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crabtree and Evelyn! I buy them at the outlet for like $4!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig