Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Wet n Wild Limited Edition Chrome, Neon Crackle and All Broken Up Nail Color Collections

Lots of exciting nail news to share with you today from the world of Wet n Wild, so let's get started!

First up, reader Ithica spotted the new Wet n Wild Limited Edition Chrome Collection at her local Rite Aid and was nice enough to share some pics with us:

 image credit: Ithica for Nouveau Cheap



 
 image credit: Ithica for Nouveau Cheap

For those of you from Baltimore, the blue chrome might be a must-have. The name? Grew Up in Cobalt-imore. Too cute!

  image credit: Ithica for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Ithica for Nouveau Cheap

Harry Potter fans: the name of the purple chrome in this collection: Hog-Quartz School!

 image credit: Ithica for Nouveau Cheap

Next up, here's the scoop on the Limited Edition Neon Crackle Collection (I actually received some of these poilshes for review, so expect some swatches in the near future):


Ithica also spotted this collection at her local Rite Aid recently and shared a pic:

 image credit: Ithica for Nouveau Cheap

And last but not least, some of you might remember a sightings post I did back in December when reader Melissa spotted the All Broken Up Collection display at her local Walmart (click here for a close-up of one of the bottles). Well the All Broken Up Collection is now in wider release (exclusive to Walmart) so if you haven't spotted it yet, it should be popping up in your area soon! The details:



I received a few polishes from this collection as well, so I'll be sure to swatch them soon for you.

Thanks again to reader Ithica for the great sightings! 

Have YOU spotted any of these new Wet n Wild limited edition nail collections in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I'm suspicious of the WnW Chrome's being more like foils or metallic shimmers until I see swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is so exciting! i want to go to the stores now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's pretty pricey for such a small bottle of wet n wild :(... why can't it be like only $2.99

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chrome nail polish, I'm going to keep an eye out for those! Hopefully they're easier to find than the Be Jeweled, which I still haven't seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the Chrome polishes last night, but the bottles are tiny! Almost a mini size, and they are 3.99!! I don't think I will be getting any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am afraid of chrome from Wet-N-Wild, I doubt the ability to get a beautiful, smooth application with their horrible brushes. I will most likely pass on this collection and I am definitely skipping the crackles.

    I am still hoping against hope that Be Jeweled is going to show up in my neck of the woods. But I am not holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to know if they are really chrome so I can pick them all up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked up two from the Chrome collection and they're foils. They have a really fast dry time and would probably be good for stamping. I didn't look at the name for the purple, but if I had at the time I definitely would have picked it up!

    I also spotted the Neon Crackle display. My Rite Aid just keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought some of the Chrome polishes last night! Grew up in CoBALT-imore was a must-have, I go down there every other weekend! The bottles are pricey for being so small, though.
    Be Jeweled also just popped up in my local Rite Aid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that Chrome collection looks nice.I think the names are so cute!Not up for any more crackle though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It´s so sad, that Wet n Wild is hart to find in Germany. The Polish is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! I'll have to stalk my Rite Aid and see the copper and champagne Chrome polishes in person.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have an almost used up pale WNW lavender chrome shade from years and years ago that I adore, so I'm excited! I am very disappointed in how high the prices of all these polishes are, though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, I'm excited to try these because I've always loved Wet n Wild! I also like "love my nails" and "nina" polishes (: It ain't all about China Glaze and O.P.I., people!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just picked up all the Chromes this morning at Rite Aid and yes the Be Jeweled collection was there too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I cannot find the orange crackle anywhere in the stores near me! I was able to find the other four (I bought the last one of each at the store) I need the last one! I also could only find 4/5 in the Be Jeweled collection! I still need Speak When Spoken To, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just stumbled up all ALL the new Wet n Wild mail polish collections at my Rite Aid. I holding off until Sunday though. All WnW cosmetics will be 40% off plus $3 up rewards when you buy $10.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig