Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 24, 2012

HOT Revlon nail color deal at Rite Aid this week!

ATTENTION RITE AID SHOPPERS! Starting tomorrow (Sunday, 3/25) all Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools are going to be BOGO1/2OFF and if you spend $10, you'll get $4 +UP Rewards.

As if that weren't good enough, I spotted this ColorStay polish display at a local Rite Aid the other day:


See that tear-pad coupon? It's for $1 off ColorStay OR ANY Revlon nail polish!

So here's a scenario:
  • Buy two Revlon polishes: one ColorStay and one regular Revlon polish. At my Rite Aid, the ColorStay polishes retail for $7.99 and the regular Revlon polishes retail for $4.99
  • Before sales/coupons/rewards, your total will be $12.98
  • Deduct the BOGO1/2OFF and your total goes down to $10.49, which means you'll still qualify for the "$4 +UP when you spend $10" deal
  • Use two coupons from the above display (if you can find it) and your total drops to $8.49
  • Then you'll get $4 back in +UP Rewards (REMEMBER: +UP Rewards are calculated BEFORE coupon deductions)
This brings your grand total down to $4.49 before tax for a ColorStay polish AND a regular Revlon polish! And even if you can't find the tear-pad coupons above, $6.49 for a ColorStay polish and a regular Revlon polish is STILL less than the regular retail price of a ColorStay polish alone. Not too bad, eh?

And don't forget that there's a $2 off any Revlon PhotoReady product coupon here, that you can definitely use during this sale too!

PS: AND you can repeat this entire process one more time for a total of four polishes for $8.98 since the +UP offer has a limit of TWO!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. The coupon is just for Colorstay though, so I doubt they will let you use it for a regular polish. It's still a good deal though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I mentioned in this post, it's NOT just for ColorStay polishes. I used this coupon for a regular Revlon polish just last week. If you look at the fine print on the front of the coupon it says "or any other Revlon nail polish." Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I guess I should have read your post closer. I saw a coupon the other day that looked a bit different, and I am pretty sure that one was ONLY Colorstay. I left it because I think Colorstay polishes are way too expensive at the normal price. I should have grabbed one anyway!

    Sorry to be annoying. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I hope you're able to find this coupon! :)

      Delete
  4. I just tried this ten minutes ago. Unfortunately I did not get the BOGO, nor did a second coupon scan for the regular Revlon polish, and to make matters worse, I only got $5 credit towards the $4+UP rewards. Boo!
    They're closing in 20 minutes, so I'll see if I can fix it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure you went to a Rite Aid that runs the national sales (some don't). Check the weekly circular at the front of the store to make sure that your Rite Aid is running this sale (there should also be sale signs on the Revlon displays). This sale DEFINITELY includes nail polish (there's bottles of polish in the picture on the circular). Second, I personally used the coupons on this display last week (remember when all nail polishes were BOGO1/2OFF?). I used two coupons during a single transaction: one went to the regular Revlon polish and the second went to the ColorStay polish. I hope that helps, and please keep me posted when you go back tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok so... I took my reciept in today and explained my situation. We figured out that it was a computer glitch that caused the non-BOGO by doing a quick return. We tried to get the +UP rewards to print but they wouldn't so the sweet girl gave me a rain check for the $4. Awesome. The second coupon I had did say ANY Revlon polish in the fine print so I was quite surprised that it didn't come off. Oh well, I got Marmalade color stay and a Whimsical out of it all in the end!
    -K

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig